What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Good day at work, got three new DVDs (Silent Hill, Downfall, and American Dreamz), and got a letter from my Brazilian penpal

WORST: Not much

strewth_mate

Bench
300m of glad wrap came in handy to block some entrances, glad wrap teachers cars, all the bikes

Did you gladwrap the toilets? :badgrin:

Best - Had my AMus exam and only made a few farkups... one of those times when you play things just right and your hands are on autopilot :D hopefully hear back in a couple of weeks if passed but it's one more thing out of the way...

Worst - Driving down to Sydney in peak hour and back again for an exam that goes less than an hour isn't fun... plus now it's out of the way there's nothing else but uni and they're not giving our group holidays this semester...

Best 2 - ...but I got pikelets :D

northey

First Grade
Worst - Driving down to Sydney in peak hour and back again for an exam that goes less than an hour isn't fun... plus now it's out of the way there's nothing else but uni and they're not giving our group holidays this semester...

that sucks not getting holidays! i got this coming week off.... not that it makes much difference, since i really only go to uni for 3 days.

BEST: got a week off!!!

WORST: got so many assignments to do, have to work tonight and it will be busy.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: 2 day's till my birthday, and I cleaned the house and it looks lovely.

WORST: There is nothing for lunch.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
strewth_mate said:
Did you gladwrap the toilets? :badgrin:

hahaha no we were going to but thought that was quite gross so we didnt

best: just graduated was funny and sad though. i wasnt crying until i saw one of my oldest friends crying and she made me cry damm her!! me and her walked out holding hands cos on the first day of kindy she was crying and i went over and told her i would be her friend and we walked into school holding hands so we finished the same way hehehe ooh and tonight is party time :D:D

worst: cant believe its over :( its so sad :( and next time im at the school ill be sitting the exams boooooo

strewth_mate

Bench
Enjoy your last days guys, it's a bittersweet feeling but one you'll always remember fondly :D can't believe I finished 3 years ago :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
yeh the last day of school, muck up day and graduation have all been filled with great memories and fun with all my friends :D u dont appreiciate school till its over :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: it is sunny

WORST: was half way through taking an order last night at work and my voice decided to run away again... lol... my boss thought it was so funny that i had no voice. so i didn't take any orders for the rest of the night

Nikki

Coach
BEST: Got some mates down from Brissy for the Grand Final and after watchin the Swannies game at the pub we decided to take em up to Parra Stadium for a kick of the footy. Our Prems boys were there for one last team meeting and we saw them all leave beepin their car horns in time to the Parra Chant!! Great to see the boys so pumped..

WORST: My hair is still yellow & my head still hurts from my bump on Wednesday.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Going to parklife tomorrow :D Hope there will be cute boys every which way I look :D

Worst: Gotta be on fire for parklife tomorrow so decided to give my ageing body a rest tonight, so I am bored at home. I spose I could go make dinner or something...

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Went to a reunionion for my kindergarten class and got to see the Swans lose

WORST: Exhausted after a long day, most of which was spent in the sun

Best: Had a goood weekend, went to bonfire last night and going to movie marathon in a couple of hours!!
Worst: Tired as hell and going to a movie marathon isnt gonna help but oh well

Gene Krupa

Referee
For yesterday:

Best: Had a fantastic birthday with friends and family, got some great stuff, scissor sisters new album (how f**king good are they?), pj's, the Vince McMahon dvd, mythbusters dvd, a simpons shirt, money, and some computer stuff! Had a great bbq and went to matara for a while. Spent the evening watching the gf with the best company possible, although, we need to lay off the sugar next time! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worst: probably the fleggies losing the gf.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Sunny day. Happy to relax at home today, after a tops day dancing all day at parklife yesterday.

Worst: Tired feet from dancing all day!

northey

First Grade
BEST: what a great day! finished my assignment

WORST: the assignment was on FGM (female genital mutilation)

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It was my brithday yesterday and although I didn't get what I was told I was going to get, it was still a pretty good day. I got a watch, earings, Jewel's cd and a Sparrow necklace.

WORST: Dad had our grandparents come over on Sat. Night.

stevo

Juniors
Worse - My TV broke :(
Best - catching up on stuff i have been to lazy to do

Happy b'day for yesterday Bedsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts