What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: HOLIDAYS :D went to movie marathon. Got home and 6am and slept till 3:30pm :p
Worst: Was so tired in the movie marathon ahaha, and someone let off a stink bomb and it was so funny but it smelt SOO BAD :|

Jedda

Juniors
Best - going to pick up my dress for the Presentation Night.

Worst - had an eye examination today and they anesthetised my eyes, now I look like a stoner and I can't go out in the sun.

NC

Juniors
Best: I don't know. Relaxing day I guess, don't have to do much.

Worst: Not much. Nothing really.

BEST - second day of two glorious weeks holidays, and gearing up for the preso night on Friday!

WORST - still recovering from a long, fun weekend of assaulting the liver.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: dropped some work to one of my teachers and he thinks im doing good work yay
worst: so unmotivated to study lol boooooo HSC

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Evanescence's new album and TNA No Surrender on DVD arrived in the mail today

WORST: Misread my roster and arrived at work an hour early

PLUS SIDE: Got paid to start early and do the extra hour

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The groceries didn't cost much at all today.

WORST: I had to use some of my rego money for fuel.

northey

First Grade
BEST: scored a great job today... although it is only a very very casual job it will be so much fun when i do actually get to work!!!!

WORST: not alot, which is great

Charley9

Bench
northey said:
BEST: scored a great job today... although it is only a very very casual job it will be so much fun when i do actually get to work!!!!

Congratulations on the new job Northey! :D

Best- 2 more days of work and then HOLIDAYS! :D

Worst- I just found out that the 2 guys at work who hate me (and i hate them) have been promoted and I will be reporting to them from next week onwards. They got the positions above people who have been there much longer and are a hell of a lot more deserving than them, which just goes to show you that you have to a pr**k to get anywhere in the corporate world!

stevo

Juniors
best - easy day at work
worse - found out there is a Socceroos thingy on in the city tomorrow and i have to work....i suddenly feel sick and don't think i can make it to work:sick:

Best: Holidays are awessssssome, I just woke up :)
Worst: I have an ortho appoinment today, grrr, i want my braces off already!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: my anniversary today - 3 years with my boyfriend - he wrapped up my presents individually and hid them around the house, so I had to go and find them - I got (almost) the ten complete seasons of Friends on DVD. It's the presentation night tonight, I'm so excited! Going to get my hair done soon...

Worst: everyone will be here soon, my house looks like a brothel, and I'm still in my pyjamas...

Status
Not open for further replies.