What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: going out for dinner tonight with a big group of ppl from school and a few teachers (nice ones) should be good. and the last few days have been so bludgy

worst: second last day of school.... mixed feelings! glad to be finishing but still sad at the same time

NC

Juniors
Best: One assessment down, one more to go. Two more days til I'm on holidays! :D

Worst: One more assessment tomorrow, and then a few more that I'm going to have to get started on during the holidays :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
new best: had an absolutley awesome night out!! but had to come home cos we moved onto the pub around the corner and my driver isnt 18 damm ah well they were closing soon.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Pay day means there's over $600 in my bank, which is a record for 2006. Easy week to go, school reunion on Saturday, and then the Grand Final on Sunday

WORST: Feeling a little directionless lately

northey

First Grade
WORST: someone rang the house phone this morning and was really weird and kinda freaked me out

BEST: feeling alot better than i was yesterday

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I got a job! I only had the interview last night, but they wanted to let me know asap!

Worst: its only a three month contract, I have to prove myself to get an extension. I hope I'm up to it, cause it means dropping other work. I have a headache, and an assignment no where near even started which is due on Friday.

astrogirl

First Grade
Congrats on the job garden fairy! Hmm you seem to get headaches a lot chickie... dunno if this helps but I get headaches for two reasons - caffeine withdrawal and also when I am dehydrated. Could one of these be your issue?

Congrats on the job Em! I know you will kill it, and if you need a hand with the assignment just let me know.

BEST - one measly day of work left for this term, and none of my boys will turn up for that anyway! Happy days!

WORST - not much. Missing a few people that I haven't seen much of in a while.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's 3 days till my Birthday!

WORST: I have no job, no money, can't pay off my credit card and now it looks like I can't afford to renew my season tix... and my bloody mouse keeps playing up :cry: :x

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: last day of school :D was an so much fun! and one of our teachers sad some really nice stuff bout me :D then went and got some stuff for our muck up day plans

worst: im sad ive finished

NC

Juniors
Best: Another assessment done and out of the way. Got my report for one of my classes back today and surprisingly I passed, so I'm happy about that!

Worst: The 2nd half of today's assessment due tomorrow, I can't be bothered!

The Devil

Bench
Worst: Sporting a rolled ankle. Also have a sore shoulder and neck due to a 120kg Samoan running at me twice in a footy match. He trampled me the first time...

Best: ... but i got him the second time :D

Nikki

Coach
BEST: Finally found time to colour my hair..

WORST: Smacked my head on the boot of my car almost knockin myself out
- Whilst dyeing hair ripped one of my earrings out with a wide tooth comb
- Rinsed colour out of my hair to reveal a lurid "Mitchell Sargent" white :(

Best: Handed in my History assigment completed :D Tomorrow is my last day of school for 2 weeeeks! boo ya.
Worst: Have more Graphic Design work to do.

Parki

Bench
worst: been sick for 5 days now (sick on sunday, felt better on monday, but 10 times as worse on tuesday, yada yada yada) took yesterday off work, dragged myself out of bed to go to work today, only to get told "go home"..... ive never taken 2 days off in my life, getting worried that im going to get sent back to nightfill on my return

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had an awesome muck up day... 300m of glad wrap came in handy to block some entrances, glad wrap teachers cars, all the bikes. covered my english teachers (whos a huge dogs fan) room with knights and raiders posters then we made a number of room changes so everyone got sent to the library to piss off the librarians and had a huge water and flour bomb attack after school. fun day :)

worst: ah stuff........ but still had a great day and the HSC is getting closer

Best: HOLIDAYS :D:D:D YAY! year 12 muck up day was soooo funny but scary.
Worst: People are useless, and i got bombed on muck up day! ahaha it was funny but, cant wait till my turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts