What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

Juniors
For last night
Best - Socceroos game. It was awsome. Lucas Neill, no shirt!
Worse - No close up of Lucas wihtout his shirt on the big screen:fist:

northey

First Grade
BEST: Bathurst is looking to be a good race

WORST: back to uni tomorrow, both HRT cars are out

Nikki

Coach
BEST: Ford won and I walked out of Parra Leagues $50 ahead.

WORST: Didnt get to catch up with the ppl I wanted to today

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Recovered quite well after a massive day at the races yesterday. Relaxed at home today watching the V8s. Yay Lowndes!

Worst: I somehow totally forgot to eat yesterday.

les norton

First Grade
best - Had a great game of netball. Was (just quietly if I do say so myself) on fire!!. First bit of exercise I have done all week. felt great

worst - had a terrible nightmare. I ended up txting the person in it at 4 am so they could make me feel better. He did :D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: found pictures of craig in a sailor suit when he was little :lol: its still making me laugh!! and i had a heaps good sleep

worst: missed a maths study lesson cos i was asleep and totally forgot ...... woops

Best: Final in house testing for new job, so after 2 phone interviews, an apptitude test that took me an hour and a half to complete, plus an interview with the agency then the company, I am one small step away from a job thats very lucrative.

Worst: No idea what the test contains, plus sore throat so hopefully she aint verbal! + dont know at this stage if they have only the successfull applicants for the job or if they still are weighing them up.... I am hoping the wording of there final comment "If you were to be successful you would have to pass inhouse testing before commencement." Surely that means only the successful canidates are doing the final testing????

les norton

First Grade
A huge good luck dude...

I will be in a similar boat in a few weeks. Am not looking forward to it.

Best - After a bit of a windfall I am going shopping this afternoon to blow it..bugger being responsible :D CANT WAIT!!!

worst - was up at 4am...work thru to 12 so I don't feel guilty about shopping.

Best of luck to yourself also.

Its been a rather exhausting and to be honest nerve wracking process, but if I am successfull then I'll have the pride of knowing that I was recruited cause I was one of the "best" as this company are renowned hardarses RE recruitment and their pay match's their standard.

Anyway better not put the mocker on myself.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a better than expected pay check and I've been accepted into my college of choice for next year

WORST: Football Manager still hasn't arrived

Best: Even if I dont get the job I am going too I still have a permanent position - albeit a dead end one.

Worst: Though I killed the literacy part which was very tough, I only answered about half of the maths problems and would have been lucky to get 13-16 :( I hear back today so atleast I'll know one way or the other. + My GF is having severe health problems at the moment which could dramatically change our future plans.

les norton

First Grade
Hope the g'friend is going ok mate...plus i hope you got the job. chumps if they passed you in :D

Best - I, ummmm....I found out we are in finals for netball.

Worst - I am not smart enough to figure out mediated multiple regression

northey

First Grade
BEST - had a pretty relaxed day, did some of my assignment, got a very cool email of a friend

WORST - have home work for uni, haven't read the books, and won't get time to read them either :( , for the next 8 days i have to go down to syd

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I managed to work out how to work cash registers at work pretty easily. I'm home and I've had chocolate.

Worst: I'm exhausted. Had my first day on the floor at my new job, and I don't like it much - I'm not a good seller at all, and I get bored really easy.

Thanks Les. Hear back the results next friday too see her if medication she's been issued has addressed it... She seems weller after two days so I have high hopes.

Best: Heard back yesterday that I aced the literacy part of the test and did very well in the numeracy part... The company itself now is going to check my references and then hopefully I'll hear back today.

Worst: Sweating on hearing back about this job.

For everyones info I got da job.

Such a good feeling though I love it @ my current job I am going know where here, now I have a great opportunity.

les norton

First Grade
A HUGE CONGRATS DUDE!!! :D

That kicks arse. Nothing better than when you get something you truely want!!

les norton

First Grade
Absolutely...I just resigned from the job that got me thru uni. (I graduate soon)
Freaked me out completely. Something nice in the safety of nothing changing but you gotta roll with the times. Evolve!! I am still a little freaked out by it all but i back myself...I'll be fine.

I will be on here sobbing about unemployment in a couple of weeks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts