What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being up in Bris I cant speak for employment up there.

But with temp agencies in Syd if your willing to be flexible about location and what you do wether it be screwing lids on toothpaste or data entry its hard not to get decent paying employment.

Give them a call if you get stuck.

NC

Juniors
Best: Had the best sleep that I've had in weeks...

Worst: Got woken up at 8:30am with mum telling me to drive to the shops and get milk :x

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I went a lot better at work today, I got myself an absolutely gorgeous watch which I can't stop looking at cause I *need* it for work, and got 4 tops for $20.

Worst: bitchy women at work who won't help me learn the registers...

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Cute boys at work. Managed to get my paws all over one of the yesterday when he was picking me up after he knocked me over (I was trying to tackle him during a game of soccer).

Worst: Work itself is BORING.

BEST - just got home from 4 days of drunkenness, debauchery, rampant gambling and other fun stuff with my two best mates. God bless those boys, they always know how to drag me up from the depths of despair.

WORST - Sleeping wasn't high on the agenda during said 4 days, therefore very tired!

PrideKnight

Bench
Best - I got a new dvd recorder today, and after testing it out, i can finally get all my recorded games off the foxtel iq onto dvd..huzzah!!!

plus, im on holidays from tomorrow

plus, i get my new ute next week

plus, i got promoted at work (promotion and vacation all in one week BOO YEAH)

everything is coming up PK

Worst - well i'm still a little sick why not?

northey

First Grade
BEST - awesome day!!! had so much fun!!! very happy

WORST - need to go to bed. have to get up early

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a surprise party for my friends 18th and she was totally surprised, always love seeing their face :) and the place we were at had $5 cocktails haha they were good!

worst: didnt get much sleep

les norton

First Grade
Worse - my arse is soooooooooo dead!! I have been sitting in front of this freaking computer for bloody 16 hours a day for the last 3 days. Damn my last minute self. AND everyone is out having a good time (Aparently I need quiet because I am to easily deistracted...bah humbug!!)

Best - my mates rocks...they supplied me really well. Diet coke, snap and crackles, toffee apples, bullets, chips...they are trying to make me fat at the same time...god bless their cotton socks

garden fairy

Juniors
les norton said:
Worse - my arse is soooooooooo dead!! I have been sitting in front of this freaking computer for bloody 16 hours a day for the last 3 days. Damn my last minute self. AND everyone is out having a good time (Aparently I need quiet because I am to easily deistracted...bah humbug!!)

I swear to god Les, sometimes I think you are me, just in another state!

Best: Got some uni work done - almost finished an essay that was due two weeks ago, which I keep putting off; Had a chat with my boyfriends mum, it was really good to catch up with her; Parents I nanny for cancelled me for tonight, which means I have a Saturday night for once!

Worst: trying to choose a topic for my peer teach is proving to be harder than I thought.

les norton

First Grade
:D

My doppelganger!!!

So you are a last minute slacker who has convinced herself that she does it delibrately because you work better under pressure!!!!!

Its true damn it...I revel in it!! :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have 2 job interviews next week... so fingers crossed. Plus I have been making some new cool stuff on photoshop and figured out how to make my screensaver with my images.

WORST: It's stinking hot today. I really should move to England or America during our summer, I hate it!

Nikki

Coach
Ok.. So its kinda Sunday not Sat anymore but I will go for Saturday B & W...

BEST: Finally got back to the gym after much procrastinating.. And I felt great afterwards.

WORST: Its 1.10am and I have to go to work tomorrow.. :( I should be asleep!!

northey

First Grade
BEST: put together my assignment for uni. just have to hand it in tomorrow. finished my home work, which had to be hand written, all 4 pages of it, but that is ok cause it only took me about 10mins to write. looking forward to this week, except for re-enrolment day on wednesday, i always get so lost and confused on enrolment days. we finished filming the short film!!! we watched the rushes yesterday, it was so good!!!

WORST: feeling a bit sick

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ I finally cleaned my car. I took it to Bundaberg a couple of weeks ago and it's had squashed bugs all over it ever since!

Worst ~~ I slept in till almost 10am, so getting up for work tomorrow will be a killer.

Risa

Bench
Best: Went to the zoo with some friends today and had an awesome time!

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow!

les norton

First Grade
best - ummmm only a little over a week left of uni FOREVER

worst - I walked straight thru a lions training session like i ruled the world...had no idea. How embarrassing...leigh mathews gave me an evil look.

BUT man some of them have great bodies :D

northey

First Grade
BEST: change courses - kinda...there is only 5 people in the uni doing this course...:) so happy and i am the only female doing it!!!

WORST: been doing nothing since 10:30am.... don;t have a class until 1:30... oh the pain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.