What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ My boyfriend and I have a house under contract, and it looks like everything is going through fine! (For the last 2 weeks I've been expecting everything to blow up in our face). All going well, we move in November 16!

Worst ~~ I taught Year 7 today, and at this time of year with high school just around the corner, they are waaaaaaaaaay too cool for school!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got some clothes of layby this morning. Can't wait until next weekend as were going to Diamond Beach.

WORST: I still have to wait until next weekend to go to Diamond Beach. I went for a job interview with Quix service stations yesterday and every employee has to work on Christmas day [-(

les norton

First Grade
surely thats illegal!!! Every employee?

Best - 24 hours til my time in hell is over...

worst - the next 24 hours will SUCK!!! I'll be pulling an all nighter tonight peoples...wish me luck

strewth_mate

Bench
northey said:
BEST: change courses - kinda...there is only 5 people in the uni doing this course... so happy and i am the only female doing it!!!

Which course would that be? That's awesome, 5 people is ridiculous :lol:

And luck Les :D

BEST - Won a couple of food vouchers at trivia this arvo

WORST - Got results from my music exam back, comes down to either pass or fail and I didn't get awarded a pass... the bastards! Ah well, always next year

~bedsy~

First Grade
les norton said:
surely thats illegal!!! Every employee?
I dont know if it is. I do think though that it should be illegal to open any shops on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
BEST: Got quite a bit of my script done today. And only a week and a half to go of uni forever as well. (good feeling aint it Les)

WORST: Spent most of my day in front of the computer with the inevitability of being there for a lot longer.

stevo

Juniors
Holy sh*t JAD that is mad as. Congrats to you and your BF. You guys having another house warming party?

les norton

First Grade
Thanks mate...

Stuz...I couldnt be happier if I...wait I have thought of like tens things I could be happier about so this isnt going to work....

BUT I'm stoked.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Thanks les and stevo!! Yeah there'll definitely be a house warming party ... but our new furniture is taking 8 to 10 bloody weeks to arrive, so I don't want to have a house warming until then, which will be Christmas time or just after, aaargh! Plus Kel is teaching in Dajarra until December 9th I think, and she said I can't have a party till she gets back!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have a job interview today... hope I go well, it's a group one, never been to one of them before.

WORST: Don't really have a worst.

garden fairy

Juniors
Bedsy, the only thing they look for in group interviews is that you're friendly, ready to participate, and ready to ask questions. They're really easy, everyone is in the same boat, so they're just as nervous as you. Take deep breaths, and just relax. I've been to two group interviews, and I managed to get both jobs!

Best: Friend at uni helped me out with an art assignment, which means its almost finished - we had a great catch up; chocolate; picked up my tickets for Live concert tomorrow night and Pearl Jam concert in a month.

Worst: other than a restless night and a sore back, not much!!! :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
garden fairy said:
Bedsy, the only thing they look for in group interviews is that you're friendly, ready to participate, and ready to ask questions. They're really easy, everyone is in the same boat, so they're just as nervous as you. Take deep breaths, and just relax. I've been to two group interviews, and I managed to get both jobs!
Thanks garden fairy. It went pretty well, except that alot of people cancelled on the group interview so there was only one other person there.
I think I did pretty well, they seemed impressed with me.
I find out at the beginning of next week, so fingers crossed.
There is 25 positions.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ After two days of teaching P.E., which I never do, I thought I'd be drained, but I actually feel really good. (Who knows if this will be the case later tonight!).

Worst ~~ A saucepan blew up on the bench and made a mark about the size of a 10 cent piece, and I've finally got a quote to fix it. $800!!!! There goes my bond ......... :(

les norton

First Grade
jebus...that is insane.

best - thesis gone.

worst - i think i will get sick now. I usually do when I stop being so full on about something

northey

First Grade
BEST: had the best time today!! we had re-enrolement day. although i had a minor blow up at the forms all was good. then tom and i went to lunch, for around 2 and a half hours!!

WORST: i fell asleep on the train and when i woke up i felt so lost lol..

NC

Juniors
Best: Another two assessments out of the way.

Worst: I'm really tired and sleepy. Started and completed both assignments this morning, which is a habit I need to get out of pronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.