What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: nearly got everyones schoolies money so i can finally get that sorted

worst: only a day and a half till my first exam oh man... anyone wanna sit it for me lol

~bedsy~

First Grade
The HSC isn't that bad, it may feel like it and I remember being sh*t scared. But when it's all over you wonder what the fuss was about.

BEST: One week tomorrow I will be in Diamond Beach. Tomorrow I get paid for doing some admin work, so that will pay for my dad's Bday pressie.

WORST: I just got a job rejection from Quix servo's, but I'm not too concerned about it, this way I don't have to work on Christmas day.

les norton

First Grade
That would of sucked anyways bedsy..the group interview one sounds ok.

Best - It has been a great day!! Went out for coffee, down to markets (fresh produced my how i have missed it), bludged around :) Booked a massage for saturday which is a present. AND booked my weekend away for my birthday. 12 friends and I are going here...
http://www.serenitycottages.com.au/remarkable.asp
we got the house and the vista

Worst - Nuttin :D

garden fairy

Juniors
I sense a weekend-long piss up Les...

Best: Woke up early, so I decided to work on a bit of my peer teach assignment, and ended up doing most of it in about two hours before 10am! One of my uni classes got cancelled, so I got to come home for a bit (LOVING living across the road); LIVE CONCERT tonight, which I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so (etc, etc) excited about.

Worst: Still having massive issues with my lower back - I've got major spasms. I'm all Decorub-ed up and having to take Nurofen Plus to help with the pain.

les norton

First Grade
Dude...sucks to go to a great concert and not being able to jump around like a nutter..

It will be great!!! (my piss up weekend :D)

Also another best -

A friends bought me 2 bags of toobs!!! He knows I love them :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
les norton said:
That would of sucked anyways bedsy..the group interview one sounds ok.
For sure.

NEW WORST: I hate this new anti virus... it won't remember any of my sign in names of passwords even when I press remember me. Plus it's making the computer slower (as if it isn't slow enough) then when I tried to fix it the net forze on me and I couldn't access any websites so I would have to restart the computer..... aarrhhh it's driving me insane.

astrogirl

First Grade
Poor bedsy that s_cks. Remember passwords is soooo difficult!

Best: Yummy (but unhealthy) lunch - tempura udon noodle soup

Worst: Not feeling the best. Probably have to have a quiet night in tonight.

macavity

Referee
best - its FRIDAY

worst - having to deal with an arrogant pr*ck of a solicitor who has drafted a dodgy lease and got offended when i pointed out he is trying to rip off my client by nearly $2,000.....

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I had a job interview with Suzanne Grae today, It was last minute and it went for an hr... is that a good thing? Anyway, I still don't feel that confident.

WORST: If I do get a job now I will have to cut short my holiday to Diamond beach. :cry: Unless I actually tell people I can't start until the 1st November, that would have solved alot of problems, but then again, who's to say I will get the jobs.

astrogirl

First Grade
bedsy I think it sounds like the interview went well! If they didn't like you, they would have tried to cut it as short as possible.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well the manager is going away on 3 weeks leave in like 2 weeks, and the causal just quit, so they need someone straight away. I think because I had worked in Suzanne Grae before might give me the edge.

garden fairy

Juniors
les norton said:
Dude...sucks to go to a great concert and not being able to jump around like a nutter..

The concert still was great, I didn't jump as much, but I dosed up on painkillers so I didn't feel the after effects till this morning...but it was worth it. Bit disappointed with the Newcastle Entertainment Centre, but Live were still great, and they saved playing my most favourite ever song until the very very end, which got me a little teary, cause I thought they weren't going to play it...

Best: Its just been a bleh day...nothing exciting that I can think of...

Worst: been stuffed around by my boyfriends work again, which means we have to rearrange our entire weekend plans because his boss decides to change the roster whenever he feels. Argh, I'm just plain angry at the moment.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got one exam outta the way which feels good, now there isnt as much anticipation and i remembered just about everything i had studied and i didnt write yellow brick road instead or rabbit proof fence... which for some reason when i was going over things in my head i kept saying that :lol:

worst: grr been put in a bad mood and theres still those 6 exams to go

strewth_mate

Bench
garden fairy said:
The concert still was great, I didn't jump as much, but I dosed up on painkillers so I didn't feel the after effects till this morning...but it was worth it. Bit disappointed with the Newcastle Entertainment Centre, but Live were still great, and they saved playing my most favourite ever song until the very very end, which got me a little teary, cause I thought they weren't going to play it...

Which song? Always wondered what they'd be like live (as in, in concert). Not my favourite band but Throwing Copper is strangely my favourite album :?

BEST - Was convinced an assessment was on this Tuesday but all along it's been Thursday, just didn't realise. This is a Good Thing.

WORST - Nearly finished degree and I've gotta figure out what I'm doing next... want to to honours but can't be certain that'll happen and I've got to get a better contingency plan

garden fairy

Juniors
macavity said:
did you hear the dolphins cry....?

Hello, it's awesome...its about having sex on the beach...

strewth_mate said:
Which song? Always wondered what they'd be like live (as in, in concert). Not my favourite band but Throwing Copper is strangely my favourite album :?

They are absolutely awesome in concert! I might be biased though :? My favourite song is called Dance With You. Very girly and romantic, one day I'll play it at my wedding...

Best: Spent the weekend at my boyfriend's mums house, which was really good...
Worst: Came home today absolutely exhausted, and my back is still sore, so I didn't get much done, other than sleeping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts