What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Just got back from a lovely dinner party at my friend's place. Found myself flirting with a boy who has a girlfriend. I suppose that tells me I might be ready for a new man. Look out :D

Worst: Monday tomorrow means work...

les norton

First Grade
You go girl!! You are a cack!! :D

for yesterday..

Best - played really well at netball. lazed around playing singstar with tristan (who is terrible :D)

worst - Lost the semi final....Just!! To the top team. I nearly got into a bit of biff :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: another exam down and i never have to think about shakespeare again woooooooooooo

worst: still 5 more to go including my hardest..... nooooo

haha which makes her perfect Furrycat :p

Best: All my exams are over and now i have a whole week off :)
Worst: Um not much really, I have no coke left :(!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
Best: Gots me a new woman :fist:
Worst: She is a bloody knights supporter !

haha awww go furry :p remember.... when in doubt wear something shiny :D
haha

new worst: my head hurts :( i dont think my brain is used to being used as much as i have lately lol thank god for the 8 day break before my 4 exams in 7 days :|

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: 5 day's till Diamond Beach. My borther got a phone call from Suzanne Grae (his my referee under a different name :-$ ) So that's a good sign. I also caught up with a friend this morning.

WORST: There is parts missing from my rear break on the drivers side of my car. However it's not as bad I thought, I really thought the breaks were gone.

les norton

First Grade
Hehehe...astro - I could of taken her, she was bigger (I am GS and she was GK) but she was all talk.

best - i have a extension on my job. scares the bejesus outta me

worst - really freaking out that I am a phoney and people will know it

Best: 4 days to go.

Worst: Dont start my new job til tues, as Monday is busy, and even then dont start it to 10 oclock, too much time to get anxy :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Start learning boy!

Best: I made brownies...need I say more?

Worst: Have an assignment to do, which I really don't feel like doing; and I've done something to my wrist, and it is hurting like hell.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I GOT A JOB! \\\\:D/ it's at Suzanne Grae in Jesmond. I'm so happy and relieved. I finally don't have to worry about money (as much :lol:)

WORST: Not even my car being at the mechanics can spoil this day!

astrogirl

First Grade
Oooh! Congratulations bedsy - that is awesome :D

I go to Jesmond a lot when I'm at mum's cos it is near her place. Mostly just to go to Woolies though.

Parki

Bench
best: watching football
worst: got yelled at at work.... i was being a dumbarse chucking stuff on the shelf, and was pulled up on it..... totally my fault, but i dont handle getting yelled at well

Johns Magic

Referee
Best- Day off today and tomorrow before my final exam on Thursday afternoon

Worst- Finding it hard to get motivated to actually study.

astrogirl

First Grade
Fingers crossed for u JM, not long to go!

Best: My mobile bill is half what it usually is! Yay! I have been sooo restrained :D

Status
Not open for further replies.