What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Didn't get out of bed till 11, reaading the paper in bed, what a great lazy Sunday morning. Did all the ironing, housework etc to make sure the house looks good for when my parents return on Thursday. Going over to my sisters tonight for a baked dinner.

Worst: Monday is tomorrow, blergh.

Risa

Bench
Best: Meeting someone on Saturday...a bit of a surprise from out the blue. Kinda hoping it goes alright.

Worst: Very tired and have had hayfever all day which has been nasty.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Looking forward to this weekend, which starts on FRIDAY cos I am on annual leave!!! Yippee!

Worst: Looking for a new job is difficult, especially considering I don't know what I want to do!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got a hair cut yesterday and POTC -DMC is out in 6 day's!

WOSRT: yet again my brother owes me money, I spent most of it on bills and grocery's. I won't have a car this weekend (hope I don't get called into work) The house is messy and I don't want to have to clean it

les norton

First Grade
have fun on holidays astro!! :D

Best - Hmm I am still loving the no uni work thing...hasnt lost it appeal.

worst - sick and spent all day painting. Bloody parents new house.

stevo

Juniors
this is for tuesday, a bit late i know

Best - U2 concert was fantastic, they sang that - the saints are coming song for the first time live... Man it was the best night ever..... lined up for 45 minutes to get a shirt, stupid people trying on 4/5 shirts each err... then another 45 just to get through the gate.... it was so worth it.... Decided to walk back to Garden City from the stadium though cause there was way too many people trying to catch the bus back there, if any of you have ever been up here for a Broncs game at ANZ would prob know thats a fair bloody hike, my feet were aching.... I'm still smiling.... Wish i had got tickets to the Sydney gig aswell

Worse - the concert had to end

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I'm pretty happy, cause the toddler I look after has just learnt to say my name, and apprantely has been proudly babbling it for the last couple of days without me realising (it gets muddled between nan, mummy and Emma, so it comes out Mmma). I also got Friends Season 10 today!

Worst: my arm is still really sore...

Risa

Bench
Best: Someone took me by surprise...which is a good thing!

Worst: Have been bored half the day, being at home all day bar 2 hours is kinda new to me lol.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I had a good weekend - caught up with friends, and then me and my boyfriend got a second cat from the RSPCA (an 8 month old kitten), which we named Lola.

Worst: Our other cat, Chloe, has had an absolute meltdown - she hates Lola, and she hates us...

Lola:
1002949ue9.jpg

Parki

Bench
big mother f**ken yellow eyes.... and a look that says "this is my house now"

chloe should be scared, you brought home the feline version of the anti-christ :lol: :lol: :lol:

cram

Bench
Best: Got to spend an extra day at home this weekend.

Worst: Have to go back to Sydney today till the end of the week. I am now getting very tired and bored with Sydney and very bored with the four walls in my motel room.

les norton

First Grade
I think Lola is bewtiful :D

For yesterday.

Best - feel back in control of my life. Back in the gym, eating well...feeling healthy. My parents house is coming together nicely.

worst - bit sad about having to give psycho cat back. Actually grew on me the lil' sh!t. Had a bit of a biff with someone.

BEST OF BEST - exactly one month til ROBBIE!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts