What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

garden fairy

Juniors
les norton said:
worst - the wind has made my lips sore. :(

I'm sure Les...wind...and a lot of making out will do it ;-)

Best: its Friday, and I'm planning to spend this evening relaxing, which I hardly ever get to do...

Worst: I had an exam for music this afternoon, which I'm thinking I could have failed...

astrogirl

First Grade
les is there something you're not telling us?!?!?

Best: Two random hot guys from Melbourne started talking to me on the bus today

Worst: My sushi has a little wasabi hidden in it - ewwwww!!!

Jedda

Juniors
Best - going to Bondi to see the sand sculptures.

Worst - having to work on a Saturday morning rather than having a sleep in.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a really good afternoon. Something happened that I didn't expect either..

Worst: Nothing! Probably the fact that I'm tired and don't wanna sleep yet LOL.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I have got sooooo much done this weekend! Packed up my flat (well, nearly finished), bought a suit, did some urgent studying, went to my friend's birthday barbecue at the beach, took my sis to ikea (loooong way home via parramatta road), moved some stuff to my new place...

Worst: No time to relax. Well except for maybe an hour at the beach yesterday. And I haven't really finished packing or studying yet, and I have to somehow sell my washing machine by Tuesday lunchtime. Hmm.

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: really tired, and not feeling very well.

Best: I found out I'm at pass marks for my two final exams, so it doesn't really matter how well I do!

My two girls are finally getting on! Chloe is sharing her favourite chair with Lola:

1002964nq3.jpg

~bedsy~

First Grade
aww that's too cute, my cats never share anything.

BEST: I got a heap of new clothes today (mum paid for them)

WORST: I had to work today, I feel bad because mum and dad were here as well. But I had to work, no work means no money. We also got offered $700 for me car :fist:

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a really cool day with a good friend. Life is going pretty well at the moment, comfortable with new things happening.

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow, I HATE Mondays lol.

Big Tim

First Grade
Best: Pearl Jam just rocked the Newcastle Ent Cent... and I was there.

Edit: And my pussies getting on (as above ^^^ ) was also a good thing :p

Worst: Nothing!!!!! Though I did have to do some shopping today, but I am in a great mood so its not that bad.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My stonking new PC is in Armidale, so I assume I'll receive it sometime soon.

WORST: No f**king idea how to put it together, which means I'll have to wait even longer to use it while I search for somebody who does.

Parki

Bench
best: work is good, my boss is back so she can handle all the crazy stuff
worst: something is doing my head in..... got the feeling im going to do something stupid today, when everything is telling me not to :?

Jedda

Juniors
Best - having a bludge day at work due to attending a course this morning.

Worst - getting told off by the boss about my internet usage.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Best: Just chillin :D

Worst: Had to wake up at 4.30 this morning to go to work :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts