What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
best: I get a day off tomorrow..... hell yes...... i am going on a shopping spree where i will spend copious amounts of money on cds, dvds, games, jerseys and what not.... i have been looking forward to it for 6 days, and its almost HERE!!!!!

worst: f**king rain..... i swear to god if it rains tomorrow :fist:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
geez..... didnt even rain down here

best: no more maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooo and my pile of stuff to burn is getting bigger :D

worst: not looking forward to the next few days

northey

First Grade
BEST: had an awesome day, photos from the uni spring formal look amazing!!

WORST: need to do two assignments tonight :(

les norton

First Grade
best - working from home rocks!! I love it. I was wearing PJ's for most the day.

worst - misjudged time and missed the gym. Have been slack lately.

garden fairy

Juniors
les norton said:
worst - misjudged time and missed the gym. Have been slack lately.

Did it leave early or something??? ;-) I crack myself up...

Worst: Can't use my right arm at all for two weeks no writing, typing, working driving, etc - the physio has put me in a splint to stop me moving it at all. I've had to get out of the first two weeks of shifts of my new job, which I'm worried will mean they won't renew my contract in 3 months. I've also had to get special consideration on my exams and assignments, which means I have to wait to complete them :(

Best: technically my last day of uni for the year tomorrow...

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Ordered Football Manager 2007 and 'Socceroos - Pride of a Nation' DVD

WORST: Have a long shift at work in a bit

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Work is going good, I picked it up pretty much straight away, except now I have to do a work booklet over my first 3 months.

WORST: My car is damaged from the hail, plus my brother got back yesterday arvo and has made me miserable the minute he walked in this house. He even locked the back door with the key, which we have Never done in the whole 11 months we have been in this house.

~bedsy~

First Grade
His selfish, he takes after his father and his grandmother.
He only cares about himself, and does whatever he wants and makes me do everything.
It's only become more evident since he moved in with me. I don't remember him being this bad when we were living at home together. I know for a fact he was brought up better than his relatives, so it's definatly not mum's fault. You can take the boy away from his family, but you can't take the family out of the boy.

Stranger

Coach
f**k YES!

ONLY ONE EXAM TO GO AND ITS VA!!! EASY!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst : Ummm, dunno really im so relaxed right now and its so unusual :|

Bedsey, i feel for ya, one of brothers is exactly the same... wouldnt do anything for anyone else unless they got something from and and it sh*ts me hard...

garden fairy

Juniors
Ergh, those kind of people just make me cranky! I don't know how you're able to put up with it without killing him...

Best: I've sorted things out with my injury and work, they seem to understand ok (although its still frustrating). It's my last official day of uni for the year, and one of my tutors threw a party for us. Ooh, and the parents of the kids I nanny for have asked me to go on two all-expenses paid trips with them in mid-January and March next year so I can help with the kids!

Worst: still frustrated about deferring exams, still frustrated with only having one (useful) arm and having to do everything one-handed...

les norton

First Grade
best - went shopping under the guise of work...therefore get paid for it :D
Got the snow patrol cd, 2 pairs of summery pants and a top. :D

worst- my legs are killing me.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: my sister brought me a bag as a hsc present :D ........i didnt know u get presents from the hsc haha oh well good has come out of it then! and also got through modern history which wasnt too bad

worst: english ext tomorro....... booooo that exam! ah well after that ive only got two more :D

Best: Finished watching season 2 of the oc again. Get days off school.
Worst: Im still really sick. And now i've finished watching the oc i want the 3rd one. i cant wait for tuesday :D

northey

First Grade
BEST: i had my performance today, was so good!!! my friends all came it was really nice of them :) .. not stressed anymore :)

WORST: somw what tired...

PrideKnight

Bench
Best - The Ute is mine, as of this evening at 5:27pm

Worst - Its raining on my poor baby...and, I can't think of a good name for her.... hence: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=2924022#post2924022

This, is her:

02-11-06_1837.jpg

northey

First Grade
BEST: Rhodo weekend

WORST: i am working tonight and saturday night it will be so busy because of the Rhodo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts