What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
aaww she's such a cute cat.... my cute kitten turned 1 last week, I can't believe how fast that went. Anyway best place to get an animal at the RSPCA.

BEST: POTC-DMC is out tomorrow!!!! Mum and dad are coming to visit this weekend, I did the grocery's and got POTC-COTBP easy piano sheet music and I still have money left over, AWOHOOO!

WORST: My car is a definate write off, the assesor is coming on saturday and dad is going to try and get as much money from it as possible, and then they will trade in my brothers old car which they can't get rid of, then with that buy me a new car. I doubt it will be the quality of my Lancer, but at least then I can insure it.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: in 25 hrs 15 mins ill be finished my hsc, thank bloody god!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i picked up my formal dress and shoes today :D cant wait

worst: exam tomorro

astrogirl

First Grade
Good work tkr!!!

Best: Keeping busy, loving it! Got some good decisions to make.

Worst: Not much really :D

Risa

Bench
Best: Happy with the new kinda developments in my life. Am having a heap of fun!

Worst: I should be sleeping, work tomorrow...eeek

les norton

First Grade
best - meh' not alot.

worst - caught in storm...hope my car is ok. Still have to go shopping, ate too much, really dont feel like boxacise but i will force myself to go on account of my waste line. Sooooooooo over applying for jobs.

Skye

Juniors
Best - I have an interview for a job I applied for in Occupational Therapy (my uni course). No more exams for uni EVER! I have 3 days left before uni finishes and a whole lot of pampering for a cruise around Sydney Harbour on friday night!!!

Worst - Bored... Procrastinating... Nobody's home to annoy... Feel yucky... 3 assignments due friday!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: started back at Myer today, and besides a couple of silly register mistakes, I kick ass! I was so proud of myself for picking things up so quickly...

Worst: I'm friggin exhausted, and should be studying for a test thats on Friday...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: finished hsc, had a great night, made new friends, get to curl up in my bed very soon
worst: im sooo gonna feel the effects of partying tomorro :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: last exam today (i only had two lol), then no more uni until march!! Going to see the Cat Empire on saturday night :)

WORST: i am at uni, trying to study (not happening) and it is so quiet, i think i am the only one up on this level of the uni library.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have watched POTC-DMC twice and still love it, the extra's are fanatsic and I love the bloopers.

WORST: I have to go to work tonight, I hate late night's on Thursdays, for one I'm afraid of the dark, and I'm normally in bed by then.

[furrycat]

Coach
astrogirl said:
Best:
I love the outift I'm wearing today.

Worst:
I just found out that I've been driving around unlicensed for 3 months - my drivers licence was cancelled in December last year because I didn't pay a speeding fine.
Let that be a lesson to all - tell the RTA when you change your address!!! They have added $90 in charges to my initial fine
:?

:lol:!

Holy jebus!
(I only just read it :oops:)

[furrycat]

Coach
astrogirl said:
LOL furry cat! What are you doing read old posts in this thread?!? Hehe

Well I accidentally was reading page 1 and was very confused- then I saw the date and went oh :lol:

But I felt itn eeded mentioning :oops:

roopy

Referee
Best - bought a new computer - a 24" screen apple with a bunch of programs for photo processing.

worst - it's taken hours to update my new comp and i haven't had a chance to use it yet.

roopy

Referee
astrogirl said:
Apples rock!

Well I love mine. They are soooooooooooooo bewtiful roops!
It's driving me mad right now. I've never used one before, and i can't get it to update messenger - it downloads the new version but doesn't apply it - and tells me i need to update every time i try to use it. i've clicked everything i can see, but nothing works.

les norton

First Grade
best - seem to be ok for work for a while. Still applying. Application suck!

worst - the wind has made my lips sore. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts