What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
best - taking it easy this weekend. Tristan and I are going to have some kid fun which i am really looking forward too.

worst - hmmm..bit warm today. And I have to go to gym later.

~bedsy~

First Grade
garden fairy said:
Ergh, those kind of people just make me cranky! I don't know how you're able to put up with it without killing him...
Oh trust me, I have felt like killing him a number of times.
It sounds bad, but I hate him, I can't stand how he talks and when he laughs I just want to throw something at him.

BEST: Work is going pretty well and this is the managers last day before she goes on 4 weeks holidays. She's abit wierd, she's seems nice enough, but she's abit blunt and likes to get things done quickley, but in Port my manager there was more relaxed, it seemed more fun.

WORST: It has begun, the afternoon shifts, I hate them. I would much rather work in the mornings, at least a late shift for me finishes at 5:30pm.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: oooh so glad that this week is over! and i got thru english ext whish wasnt as bad as i thought it would be thank god! and only two more exams to go which is so good to say seeing as on tuesday i still had 5 :D

worst: got a headache .... too much brain usage lol

Gene Krupa

Referee
Worst: went to a totally sh!t wedding between a farktard and a bitch.

Best: It rained and ruined their plans!

Parki

Bench
best: jets game on tonight... meeting up with a few mates from work (cause some others who i wont mention are soft... tsk tsk tsk)

worst: its raining, i hate getting f**ken wet... that, and if the jets win ill be out of pocket because i made bets with people at work that they wouldnt, because they SUCK

Parki

Bench
Anyone who is complaining about rain can get f**ked.

i am not complaining about rain... rain is good

it is not good when it is falling on my head when i am trying to antagonise evil jets fans... thats my point

/end rant

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Relaxing day spent shopping (for fun and groceries) and had some friends over for dinner. Minestrone and chicken tortellini with tomato and basil sauce.

Worst: Bit bored with life at the moment.

Stranger

Coach
They were facing off on one another.

They were holding each others jerseys, and mason looked to be saying "you want to f**king fight?" Or something along those lines.

Mason took the old advice. If you hit first, make sure it counts hahaha.

WORST - my Mum crashed her car in spectacular fashion on Friday, rolling it three full times down an enbankment and completely writing it off to the point where it is almost unrecognisable.

BEST - like everyone in my family, sh'es made of tough stuff and crawled out of the window with a crook shoulder and nothin else. Not even a bruise!

les norton

First Grade
wow...that is insanely lucky dude. Brings new meaning to 'one tough mother'

Best - speaking of mums...mine is moving back to brisbane today for good. Tristan and I had a ball yesterday. Went to spacewalker in surfers...such a daggy thing to do but I actually learnt alot.

Worst - speaking of mums...mine is moving back to brisbane today for good. Just joking :D

Charley9

Bench
Best- I got tickets to Hoobastank, The Killers & My Chemical Romance and all three concerts are within a week of eachother...Soooooo excited! :D

Worst- Bored and destructive... i really shouldn't be left alone with myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.