What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I don't like to disappoint. And besides, its a great topic (now) to have an opinion on :p

northey

First Grade
BEST: my lecturer loved my montage for film class

WORST: my friend (who sits with the crusade), her mother is really sick and might not make it through the night.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: did my last ever assessment task :D ooh good feeling. feeling a bit better than yesterday cos i was quite sick :( and my friends and i washed my car for the first time..... it was so dirty but it looks all pretty and clean now

worst: a guy at the car wash sprayed me with the hose on purpose and it was cold!! still sick

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday tomorrow & have a good weekend planned!

Worst: Still have this stupid cough & am still having to take cough medicine. It's driving me nuts.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Looking after babies again!!! I want a baby...
Worst: Looking after babies who I've been told have chicken pox (which I'm immune to) and then finding out that it isn't chicken pox, it's german measles! I'm so exhausted...

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Last day of work for the week and I'm heading down to Armidale tonight in preparation for the Mary White Ball

WORST: Big week of work next week, since a few people have called in sick. Looking at four or five nine hour shifts. Bleh

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's Friday, and it's excatly 1 month until my birthday! Plus Wednesday just gone I went on a great job interview (fingers crossed)

WORST: Don't have one really., only that I'm missing my cats as I'm in Port Macquarie for fathers day and their stuck in Newcastle with my brother.

roopy

Referee
Best - I've got my new camera all charged up and am going to the flegg game tonight to see if i can work it properly.

Worst - not at all sure what the correct setting is for night time sports pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts