What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Indeed it does :D. But it feels better when you can just wake up whenever and THEN do nothing. This is compared to being MADE to wake up (at 4.30am) and then going to work, and THEN coming home.

Stranger

Coach
Hahahaha my day concists of getting up about 9-10 then going lidcome to play some BBall, chillax for a while, play some footy with some other mates then just bludging around burwood :lol:

Watever costs very little is generally where we go :lol: Its great!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a lovely movie day with the girls and a nice lunch too

worst: i think im sick uh oh gotta go to the docs before i get worse cos ive got schoolies next week and nothign will keep me from that!

strewth_mate

Bench
Best: Finished last uni exam, hopefully that's a degree in the bag...

Worst: Test was rather a bitch, and it was worth 70%, so hopefully it's a pass otherwise it'll be a whole year wasted next year waiting to make up 10 units. Grr.

les norton

First Grade
Congrats Mate!!! :D

I have a good feeling about it. (please note Kim actually possess no psychic abilities...but I still have a good feeling :D)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got a new dress for bens formal

worst: i have some throat virus so i feel sick. and im still very angry at certain ppl who are meant to be adults but cant mind their own business and stop gossiping grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: one exam down, one to go!

Worst: my regular Monday job just cancelled on me, and I had to find out from the agency first...

strewth_mate

Bench
les norton said:
Congrats Mate!!! :D

I have a good feeling about it. (please note Kim actually possess no psychic abilities...but I still have a good feeling :D)

Haha cheers :D Your pretend psychic abilities are much better than my lack of pretend psychic abilities, so I'll take it ;-)

Best: Got to do a bit of shopping

Worst: Shopping costs money

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Moved into my new place! Balmain is lovely. And my net seems better here!

Worst: Exhausted after the last few days. Also got a storage problem - need to buy a wardrobe! But I don't really want one as they are so hard to move. Might go for a clothes rail and some drawers instead??

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My new computer kicks copius amounts of ass, I can listen to music again, I can play games again, I can use MSN again, and I can write again

WORST: Lugged a fan and an arseload of bottles across town in the thirty degree heat

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: i made an icee :D

worst: the blender is just about broken now :( and its so fricken hot... and i stupidly decided to clean up my room which is proving to be a HUGE job... might take me a few days :lol: and the thing where lots of my clothes hang broke :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I picked up an extra 3 hrs tomorrow and I only have 3 more chrissie pressie to buy.

WORST: I'm so tired, I can't log into deviant art, something about enabling cookies and checking my clock, all seems fine to me, but this computer sux. I forgot to by peanut butter (again), and the printer is dead. Plus Kotara is a sh*thole at the moment, but I did see some really cute kittens at the pet store, unfortunatly we already have 2. So no more.

~bedsy~

First Grade
:lol:
Yeah I am, I decided while I'm getting some good money I will do it all now, Plus I will be working alot the closer it get's to Christmas and were going to Port Macquarie. So because there's so much going on I thought I would get it done as quick as possble.

Parki

Bench
best: i bought SO FRESH hits for christmas 2006.... and i got David Campbell as well

worst: i got f**ken woken up at 6am this morning to go to work on my day off, because a stupid person broke his ankle.. :fist:

Misanthrope

Staff member
worst: i got f**ken woken up at 6am this morning to go to work on my day off, because a stupid person broke his ankle..

Bold suggestion out of left field - say no. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts