What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My computer seems to be behaving itself, plus my brother is at work.

WORST: I have to go to work, and I have been doing a search on Deviant Art, oh man some people are just so amazingly talented. I'm jealous. I also have a back back, feels like a spasam... won't be too good for work.

Misanthrope

Staff member
NEW BEST: Just heard from the editor of the Ben Lomond Newsletter. Amazingly, the newsletter for my village of fifty has got readers in Sydney, the Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, New York, the Carribbean, and Japan. A poem I'd submitted has been receiving positive feedback from all over - with a writer in Japan being particularly impressed. Crazy :lol:

Stranger

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
best: had an awesome time at bens formal last night and i leave for schoolies tomorro yaaaaaaaaaay and im feeling a lot better today

worst: ive gotta pack still and wash heaps of my clothes, was stuck in traffic for ages on the way home cos there was a big crash, and i left my camera at bens house dammit!!!

haha yeah i cant upload the photos either! So for schoolies ur gonna need another momery card! :lol:

Parki

Bench
went shopping..... bought sooooo many things

a book - "the poet"
3 dvds - scrubs season 2, napoleon dynamite, and madagascar
singstar 80s
a bus ticket
also got my haircut and had lunch..... my wallet is looking very empty right now.... but yay for retail therapy

worst: work, but its not that bad, because they are playing christmas songs! yay!

thats what i did on this day last year.... these are my thoughts on the matter

the poet - still sitting in my room, havent read it
scrubs - is awesome, i now have seasons 3 and 4
bus ticket.... mmmmm :?
haircut - yep, got one again last week
singstar 80s is totally awesome, I still break it out now and then
Napoleon Dynamite is sh*t, and im glad i got rid of it

so heres my best for today

best: (touch wood) recieved some kick arse news about a possible promotion in the new year.... traded working new years day for boxing day. Things are very good at work, and im very happy

worst: I had no one to share my good news with when i got home :evil:

Misanthrope

Staff member
worst: I had no one to share my good news with when i got home

You shared your good news with me, sweetheart. Aren't I enough for you? :lol:

BEST: Putting up the Christmas lights today and making good progress on Eight Things to do Before You Die

WORST: f**king hay-fever, still

astrogirl

First Grade
Here's mine from a year ago

astrogirl said:
Worst: hungover

What a shocker.

Today...

Best: Just moved house and finally starting to feel like my bedroom is getting in order. Must have serenity in bedroom :D And I am losing weight by walking around more, and eating better food. I am light today! :crazy:

Worst: I still don't quite know where all my clothes are!

Misanthrope

Staff member
For amusement's sake (my own, anyway) here's mine from last year.

BEST: Got my PS2 and a bunch of games yesterday, so I've got stuff to do!

WORST: I've got work this afternoon, so I can't play!

Worst investment ever, really. I barely even glance at it.

Parki

Bench
you suck

ps2 is the bomb... I just got bully, nfs carbon, kh1 and 2 and smackdown vs raw over the last month

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a really nice Friday & Saturday with someone really cool.

Worst: I'm buggered as...not much sleep.

garden fairy

Juniors
Oh Marissa...ewww! ;-)

Best: down in Sydney with my family, doing the last of my Christmas shopping, had my 7 year old cousin stay over last night, so thats involved lots of way cool 7 year old cousin stuff...

Worst: still have to worry about one last assessment I haven't submitted, and I haven't got any work for two weeks once I get back to Newcastle...

Risa

Bench
garden fairy said:
Oh Marissa...ewww! ;-)
LOL nothing sinister...I just haven't slept well since our work christmas party on Thursday.. 11 hours later last night and I'm feeling very alive!

northey

First Grade
WORST: still sorting things out... working tonight... haven't seen the script for this week lol, all i know is that i will be running around the beach and some forest.

BEST: filming this week, should be fun

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I'm two paragraphs away from finishing my final assignment for the year...

Worst: The rest of it is at home, so I have to put it off till then...and I don't particularly feel like driving all the way home to do it...

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Another short week at work
WORST: Holidays mean there's more competition for shifts, so I'm not raking in the dough as before. Might have to cancel my Sydney birthday junket :(

stevo

Juniors
best - Started a new job in the city today, now working for the Queensland Government!!!!

Worse - Trains are slow and stupid

les norton

First Grade
Congrats stevo...I have applied for a grad program thru qld government...can ya hook me up :D

Best - I had time to figure out my iPod :D I got it for my b'day and as some people know I am computer illiterate. I did pretty well for my b'day. I am pretty happy at the moment. I am being spoilt rotten.

worst - still unsure about future. But i dont care so much anymore.

Parki

Bench
worst: words cant express how pissed off i am..... its f**king raining (sorry coby) and that means i cant go to the f**king beach... my game just turned off when i was actually about to f**king win, and my packers got beaten despite getting 4 f**ken turnovers..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Status
Not open for further replies.