What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
yeah that word doesent exist......plus i was still half asleep

at least i get tomorrow off now, providing someone else doesent get bloody hurt :mad:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
:lol:
Yeah I am, I decided while I'm getting some good money I will do it all now, Plus I will be working alot the closer it get's to Christmas and were going to Port Macquarie. So because there's so much going on I thought I would get it done as quick as possble.

yeh good idea, ill prob be running around the week before xmas tryng to find presents for ppl. i hate thinking of presents for males though :fist::fist:

les norton

First Grade
best - I got robbies news DVD :D. I am going out for dinner with mates. I am really looking forward to the weekend...going away to byron with 13 mates. PLUS - exactly 3 weeks until Robbie comes to brisvegas!!!\\\\:D/

worst - Im hot and got into a roadrage battle.

Stranger

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
yeh good idea, ill prob be running around the week before xmas tryng to find presents for ppl. i hate thinking of presents for males though :fist:

:fist: We are EASY to buy for :fist:

Best : Had a bludge day with the fellas :D Swimming/aircon, never felt the heat one bit hahahaha.

Worst : Spent some money :fist:

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I picked up a shift today at Charlestown, their back room is massive, they have it so much better than Jesomd. Plus I have more money in my account than I thought I did... AWOHOOOO!

WORST: I hate this computer, just when I thought I had fixed it, I had to change the cookies in the anti virus, it stuffs up again. The antivirus is stupid, it's frozen, I can't fix it. I want a new computer, I might get one after Christmas, this old thing is pissing me off.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got a pair of $160 shoes for only $40!!!!! Feeling great atm. Got the new Beatles lp today.

Worst: A bit sore. Jake is being a little sh!t!

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday tomorrow and I've got a dvd night planned with someone...woohoo for me lol.

Worst: Work Christmas Party was so pathetic. I ended up sneaking out at 5, started at 1. It was barefoot lawn bowls. Omg I never realised how boring lawn bowls actually is. And there were no nibbles. They so did it on the cheap!

Alex28

Coach
What is that Beatles album like Gene? I heard 'Get Back' on Triple J this morning and was kinda horrified at what they did to it...

Gene Krupa

Referee
Yeah well I love The Beatles to death. I'm about half way through it. There is some interesting stuff they've done, though I don't think it will replace any of the original songs. Some of the seguesand mixed together songs are intriguing though. But I love anything they've done. Hell, I listen to bootlegs of half run throughs of songs. The best thing they've done is probably a full stereo (albeit edited) mix of I am the walrus.

Though you couldn't really say that this is a true Beatles album.

Best: FORMAL WAS GREAAAAAAAAAT. best night ever, seriously, I had soooooo much fun
Worst: My feet are sooo sore and I need to sleep but im not tired and its annoying :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: get my laptop back today!!! finally!!!

WORST: still sorting things out with my boyfriend, but it all seems to be going well

Misanthrope

Staff member
Happy birthday, les!

BEST: It's officially summer, haha. The sun is out, the fan's on high, a cold drink's at my side, and the cricket's on the telly.

WORST: Hay-fever is still driving me crazy

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had an awesome time at bens formal last night and i leave for schoolies tomorro yaaaaaaaaaay and im feeling a lot better today

worst: ive gotta pack still and wash heaps of my clothes, was stuck in traffic for ages on the way home cos there was a big crash, and i left my camera at bens house dammit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts