What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

Juniors
it rained here for like 30 seconds. err, i hate it when that happens. It should either rain or not rain.

Best - Job is going good, thanks Les and Jedda!

Worse - ther lift at work makes me feel quesy, it goes really fast and stops real quick.....

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Got a new outfit for my birthday party on the weekend, plus some cheap Christmas presents for my cousins, and picked up some more shifts at Myer, and my house is clean for the first time in months!

Worst: I want chocolate and can't be bothered to go out and buy it...

Charley9

Bench
Best- My last day at work tomorrow! Yesss...I so have some hell to raise!
Christmas party tomorrow, John Mayer Tickets on Sale tomorrow (I should be saying all this tomorrow huh??)

Worst- Tired.

northey

First Grade
BEST: filmed yesterday and today... had the best bloopers come out of today's filming. the first was one of the guys fell into a hole... and i just happened to be filming it with my little digital camera... so now there is 2 copies of that blooper. the second was me falling down this hill thing and sliding into the camera. yesterday we did some really physical stuff, i am so sore... i would post a photo of what we did, but i don't know how lol.

WORST: sore, tired, sun burnt

les norton

First Grade
best - finally lodged some job applications. Stoked some of them are done. Also, went for a wander in city.

worst - Got a flat tyre :x

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: It's Chris' birthday eve! Got plans to go out and get royally trashed tomorrow night

WORST: It's just me and another mate due to the fact I know nobody in Glen and those I do know are broke. Still, two's enough for a pisser.

les norton

First Grade
If I dont get a chance to later....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!! :D

(no one wished me a happy birthday last weekend...broke my heart!!)

Risa

Bench
Best: Decided to start looking for a new job. Meeting with an agency on Monday. Very excited, am over the crap.

Worst: Tired, need to wake up!

stevo

Juniors
Best - First week of my new job was great

Worse - Trip home was bad. I think someone jumped in front of a train before the afternoons peak hour. All trains south were delayed and all trains going north from the coast were delayed too.

BEST - got all my reports finsished (118 reports in 5 days... what a marathon), the school year is starting to wind down, and I'm going out for a mate's birthday tonight, which I have the suspicion could become a big one!

WORST - I feel SSSOOOOOOO bad that I didn't wish Les a happy birthday. I apologize, my dear! I didn't know! I tell ya, you leave the forums for a couple of days and you miss all the important stuff! :crazy:

les norton

First Grade
Thank you very much TJS!!

:D

(Chris - you and astro are always brilliant :D)

Stevo - It was terrible. I was on the train before the one that was involved sort of. There was a man in an electric wheelchair and an older lady (his mum). His wheel chair got attached to the train and she didnt let go. I got off the train at Yeerongpilly and it happened just after. There was a man in a wheelchair on my train that got off the same time as me. It is so sad.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: just got home from schoolies and i can now get more than a few hours sleep. and had the most awesome week :D

worst: im home :( and had to get up early to clean up the house

northey

First Grade
BEST: going to high tea today

WORST: had an aweful day yesterday, a guy i know was murdered

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: i had 15 hrs sleep last night to catch up :lol: ah i feel nice and refreshed again

worst: i have to unpack dammit i hate unpacking! especailly cos i can never pack lightly

Parki

Bench
worst:

*deep breaths*

today my day started off at 5am. My breakfast went down the wrong way, and i thought to myself "yecchh that wasnt good". Then I trundled off to work.

In the rain (no it doesent end there this is going to be the biggest rant in history) my umbrella folded in on itself because it was sh*t, and i got wet. Arrived at work at 5 to 6. Was rather uneventual until 7 35, when i proceeded to smash a trolley full of milk into another stacked trolley, sending milk smashing all over the cool room floor. Because the cool room floor is f**king circulating with cold air, it took me about half an hour to clean the f**king spill up, which pissed me off even further..

oh yes theres more stay tuned

Parki

Bench
so once i was done with that, i started to take out a trolley that was stacked by an idiot (not me, someone yesterday) and butter smashed all over the floor where the milk that i had just cleaned up.... so i got to clean that up as well.

After i finished that i managed to smash my now overstacked (minus the butter) trolley into the doors of the shop, sending more boxes all over the shop floor.... this was about 9am, by this point i was already furious and so totally over it

Parki

Bench
so nothing happened for a few hours, and i went to lunch at 11... i came back to find 4 more beautifully oversized pallets in my f**king coolroom.... which brought the total to 6 1/2.... we were down a person, so i went and asked my store manager if i could have somebody.. was told "no" and laughed at which brought me to the point of going absolutely mental. Then a customer complained to me that he nearly tripped over the water on the floor(how the f**k do you "trip" over water anyway) I went to clean it up, and then it came out the other end of the fridge.. by this point im thinking "f**k THIS"..

Parki

Bench
so i decided to go and do the milk, and then i ran another whole crate of milk into my ankle.... it didnt smash, but my ankle f**ken hurt, so yeah, in short ive had a no good terribly horrible bad day :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts