What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Its the same as bold and the beautiful from the way it looks!

Hes going out with her but cheating with the other girl who fell pregnant to him even though shes going out with some other guy

bold and the beautiful? EW
as if you'd compare laguna beach to THAT.
thats like
old people stuff.
(sorry to anyone that watches it:p)

but yes. it is quite dramatic but its greaaaaat!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: me and my friends went to give blood today and got to see one of my friends who i havent seen in a while
worst: nothing really just tired

stevo

Juniors
Best - Australia beat the Poms :crazy:
Worse - Don't have a Pommy friend nearby to give sh*t too :fist:

Risa

Bench
Best: The day is almost over. God I've been an emotional wreck tonight! Also, got a job interview tomorrow, so I'm excited about that.

Worst: Absolute CRAP day at work. Couldn't figure something out and it's not even my job. I'm just sick of it.

Then I just blew other things out of proportion and made them issues and they weren't really issues. Only good thing is I've been reassured everything is okay and that there are no issues.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Got a big pay today

WORST: I spent alot of it. I really have no self control when it comes to shopping.

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Got a bit of a promotion at work today, not really much of a difference in pay but heaps more oppertunities.

Worst: Making some really tough decisions in my own life and coming to some harsh realisations.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I got my haircut for the first time in ages...

Worst: Gilmore Girls-induced meltdown...even though I knew it was going to happen, I still had a hissy fit when Lorelai and Luke broke up...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: found out i have some shifts at work

worst: i have to work them. i hate that stupid place. and my least fave manager was working tonight as well. and one of my shifts is on the night of one of my good friends surprise 18th which was just changed to that day so im not happy cos i have to miss it grrrrrrr unless i can beg someone lol

Stranger

Coach
Best : not much... though i might be going on another hoiliday soon

Worst : Im sick, feel like sh*t, tired.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: I got my WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, and it are teh secks :D

WORST: f**king tired as, about to succumb to sleep :fist:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: I got my WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, and it are teh secks

My sister and her boyfriend are buying one for us (my three brothers and I) this Christmas as a joint thing. Should I be excited?

BEST: Only a three hour shift at work today
WORST: Still means I'm in town from 8.30am until 4pm :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
CWBush said:
My sister and her boyfriend are buying one for us (my three brothers and I) this Christmas as a joint thing. Should I be excited?
Yes. Yes you should :p

Frederick

Staff member
the_knights_rule said:
what is a wii? i keep seeing ads but i have no idea lol
The Wii is the new Nintendo console, and is also the new mistress in my life :ls:

Status
Not open for further replies.