What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
That sounds bad parki, I reckon the best you can do now is have a relaxing night tonight and forget about it!

Best: Slowly getting my sh_t sorted at my new place. And finding my way around. Heaps of good things about this new place. For the first time in 3 years I have a flatmate to cook and eat with and I didn't realise how much I would like that! Tonight I am making wontons for us.

Had a massive day yesterday, starting at 8am and finishing at 3am! Went to a girlfriend's birthday drinks. Haven't seen her in ages, and she said I've lost heaps of weight.

Worst: Nothing really. Nothing new anyway...

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: recovering from a pretty awesome night out for my (early) birthday. Managed to try what's quickly becoming the Crusade's official alcohol drink - Jaeger bombs! I also got presents!

Worst: Not much, the photos turned out pretty crap...I'm a bit disappointed...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Got my new car on Friday, a 91 Toyota Seca. Maroon (yes I don't have a white car anymore) It's so nice to drive, it will take me a while to get used to the fact that it's mine now though. I feel bad about the Lancer, but I couldn't prevent the hail.
Plus I have the house to myself for 2 days, and I had 30 hrs in the past fortnight, I can't wait till Wednesday!

WORST: I'm trying to get an early shift for Christmas Eve as I'm the only one who has to travel, but it might not be looking good.

les norton

First Grade
best - I graduate today. yep peeps...I wear the daggy robe...the flat head hat. The whole she bang....I will be bored sh!tless for 2 hours :D

worst - not alot.

The things in my sig, it's a tennage drama, TV show, you know Laguna Beach in California? Yeah, they live there. It's like The OC.
Most older people don't like it, but I love it.

haha yeah its pretty much like the oc, everyones so bitchy and theres so many relationship problems, its really funny though, they are all drama queens but thats what makes it so good hahah, i lovvvvvve it! bring on movie marathon stace :D
and furrycat admit it you love it :p

Stranger

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
it is not! its funny watching all those girls :lol: sooooooooo bitchy
hey and i coulda sworn u used to watch it too

Watching the ad's is bad enough! Though some of the girls ;-) ;-)

Yeah the girls are heaps pretty and the boys are really hot.
:lol:
dammit, i wanna go there!!!!! their houses are SO cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.