What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
Best - went for an interview for a pretty cool position.

Worst - am not exactly qualified but I want it never the less :D

[furrycat]

Coach
CWBush said:
What's so good about it? I've seen none of the ads and dislike the GameCube, yet I keep hearing a lot of love for it. Explain!

The wii-mote (The controller *giggles*) is a motion sensored device. Adds a whole new dimension. YOu play baseball, you need to swing and pitch like you would in real life. You play boxing, you need to swing hard :fist: You play tennis, and you need toswing hard too :lol: But it has loads of potential. Graphics are PS2 like but gameplay makes up for it.

And plus, you can make lots of jokes about the name of it to your friends.

For example:

"I was playing with my wii all night"
"I just got back from playin with my mates wii!"

Frederick

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
The wii-mote (The controller *giggles*) is a motion sensored device. Adds a whole new dimension. YOu play baseball, you need to swing and pitch like you would in real life. You play boxing, you need to swing hard :fist: You play tennis, and you need toswing hard too :lol: But it has loads of potential. Graphics are PS2 like but gameplay makes up for it.

And plus, you can make lots of jokes about the name of it to your friends.

For example:

"I was playing with my wii all night"
"I just got back from playin with my mates wii!"
All that, and the following:
1. It has Zelda as a launch title, which is big. VERY big. Zelda is the game you have to get with the Wii...think of it as Nintendo's Halo...everyone will get it, cause it is the perfect launch title.

2. Virtual Console. VC allows you to download any game from the NES, SNES, N64, TurboGrafx, Sega Master System, or Sega MegaDrive onto your Wii (for a minimal fee). 100% completely legal downloads of all classic games from previous consoles readily at your disposal.

3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl! This will be the game of 2007. It was this trailer that was shown at E3 this year that pretty much sold the Wii to me:
http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/movie01.html

Frederick

Staff member
Gene Krupa said:
Smaus is a babe! =P~

OMG! Snake's in it! WTF?!?!?!?!
Snake is the first non-nintendo character to feature in the series. Which leaves the door open for other third-party characters to feature. Word is that Sonic is almost 99.999% chance to be in the game too.

garden fairy

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Garden Fairy is Gilmore Girls on at the moment?!?

Am I missing new episodes??!??

Don't panic...I have seasons 1, 4 and 5 on DVD, so I've been watching them for the past couple of weeks. I think they're only up to season five on Pay TV, if you're lucky to have that. They're up to season seven in the states. Best thing to do is get them on DVD.

Best: i got my braces off! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
best day!
and i didnt have to go to work expierence cause and i went shopping instead
worst: nothing!

stevo

Juniors
Worse - Lost my phone on the train today. Must have fallen out opf my pocket. It now has a out going call ban on it.

Also, got in trouble from real estate for having a cat when we aren't meant to. We have a week to find a new place cause she is my baby and there is no chance in hell i'm getting rid of her.

Best - Can't think of one

Misanthrope

Staff member
Zelda? Smash Brothers? Colour me stoked! Completely forgot that Zelda was still doing the rounds. Any chance of a new Mario title? Mario 64 was the bomb!

Virtual Console. VC allows you to download any game from the NES, SNES, N64, TurboGrafx, Sega Master System, or Sega MegaDrive onto your Wii (for a minimal fee). 100% completely legal downloads of all classic games from previous consoles readily at your disposal.

I assume an internet connection is necessary for that, but is there a way to download old N64 games you own to the console at all? Wouldn't mind busting out World Cup Soccer 98 and Banjo Kazooie.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: i can now go to my friends surprise party

worst: omg i really want to burn my work down....... i really really hate that stupid manager, apparently its not ok to take time off during the hsc .... i wanted to go good so unlike him i wont be working at maccas for the rest of my life :roll: he was such a jerk to me tonight i so felt like quitting

astrogirl

First Grade
Stevo I hope you find a place soon!

Best: Didn't know I'd like it, but I was invited to see Robbie last night and he was awesome! How hot is he?!!?!?! Loved Advertising Space, Feel, the let me entertain you one, and Kids! Aaah!!!!!

Worst: Been drinking and being festive all weekend.
No time to relax!

northey

First Grade
BEST: 1. SAW ROBBIE WILLIAMS LAST NIGHT!!! he is such a showman!! loved the concert so much!!!!!
2. had some really good news on friday

WORST: it's hot and i am tired

astrogirl

First Grade
northey said:
BEST: 1. SAW ROBBIE WILLIAMS LAST NIGHT!!! he is such a showman!! loved the concert so much!!!!!
Yeah! He was fabulous! I loved it :D Maybe went one too many with the Perth jokes though :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Best : duno yet :( i got the right meds from the doc and am getting better

Worst : My uncle John has bone and lung cancer.... has been given 0 chance of making new years and is expected to pass by then end of the week. Plus i just found out about it, and hes hospitalised 24/7 till he passes :(

northey

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Yeah! He was fabulous! I loved it :D Maybe went one too many with the Perth jokes though :lol:

hahah the perth jokes!!
hey you know how he cried.. well he didn't cry at the sunday show!

strewth_mate

Bench
Stranger mate, sorry :( I've only got sympathies and that's probably inadequate, but I hope things turn out as best they can under the circumstances. My best thing was to be concerning uni results and the fact I now have a degree but it's been given a bit of perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts