What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Stranger said:
Worst : My uncle John has bone and lung cancer.... has been given 0 chance of making new years and is expected to pass by then end of the week. Plus i just found out about it, and hes hospitalised 24/7 till he passes :(
*hugs to Benny*

Stranger

Coach
Cheers guys, it was just so sudden, hes been house bound for along time because hes lost his vision, and hes fragile, but then im told hes been diagnosed with bone and lung cancer and is in hosp 24/7... just so sudden.
Im going to see if i can go upto foster this week sometime to give him a vist.

northey

First Grade
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

happy dance time!!!!

hhahaahah - benny knows what i'm talking about!!!!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: had a good weekend with my family - took my cousins to the zoo today and had a good time

Worst: just bloody tired, my feet ache, and I've opened all my birthday presents before my actual birthday!

les norton

First Grade
Best - 1 more sleep til ROBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and I got a second interview at this place :D

worst- watched touch footy last night and now have a million mozzie bites...which I am allergic too, so i look yuck. And now Rob won't propose because my legs are gross :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have alot of money left in my bank after rent and grocery's. Working is good when your paid.

WORST: I may have to work late on Christmas eve, and I'm not looking forward to driving in Chritsmas traffic on the Pacific highway. So I better get an open... my brother doesn't even have to work at all on Christmas eve.

garden fairy

Juniors
I know how you feel Bedsey, I have to work 8am-6pm on Christmas Eve, and then drive to Sydney afterwards. It's going to be fantastic

Best: It's my birthday today...
Worst: It doesn't really feel like my birthday today...it was pretty quiet.

TooheysNew

Coach
Last year I worked 8-1 Christmas eve/morning, and then drove to Armidale from here after that. Arrived there at about 7 the next morning, and slept most of Christmas day.

roopy

Referee
astrogirl said:
Worst: Bored at work.
I'll swap jobs with you.

I'd love to play with other people's money all day - and getting abused by raging lunatics takes a while before it becomes mind numbingly boring.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
Last year I worked 8-1 Christmas eve/morning, and then drove to Armidale from here after that. Arrived there at about 7 the next morning, and slept most of Christmas day.

So did santa land on the roof of your car?

astrogirl

First Grade
roopy said:
I'll swap jobs with you.

I'd love to play with other people's money all day - and getting abused by raging lunatics takes a while before it becomes mind numbingly boring.
Trust me roopy, my job is very unexciting!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great two days :D and just getting ready to hit the town with some newly turned 18 friends :D yay

worst: nothing at all

Alex28

Coach
Best - Got my new driver today and it goes a miiiiiiiiiiile - love booming 270 metre drives way out there :)
Worst - Nothing - life is pretty great right now :)

les norton

First Grade
best - after being in a line for a while (I am embarrassed by how long :D) I made it to the front row....It was brilliant.

worst - soooo very tired. 1 hours sleep in 40 hours...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts