What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: didnt get a hangover from a great night last night

worst: a truck slammed into the maccas (not mine the one near mine) and hurt people and a girl i know was working in the mcafe which was where a car that got hit went thru the wall. so that was bad :( and we got allllllllllllllllllllllllllll the customers from there so we were really really busy tonight and people were very impatient and angry

les norton

First Grade
best - just hanging out with my munchkin today..who is growing up too damn fast. Big party tonight.

worst - still dont feel the best. I am too old to be acting like a teenager.

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
worst - still dont feel the best. I am too old to be acting like a teenager.
Me too! Feeling a bit ugh today. A girl's gotta have fun tho right?!

Best: Weekend! Got the rest of my xmas shopping done today, and bought a great gift for my pa who is due to have a baby early next month :D

Worst: Feeling a bit yuk due to last night :?

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a nice day at the Knights Chrissy Party!

Worst: Am coming down with a cold, can't stop sneezing and my nose is running. So not fun.

northey

First Grade
BEST: it was awesome today!!! i got to look all pretty and wear a dress!

WORST: got like 2 mins to learn each section of what i was saying, ahh well

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: played with a wii last night .... i want one for chrissy now lol

worst: sick :( and couldnt go to carols cos it looked like it would rain but oh well i had a fun night anyway

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Spent my day helping Mum do all of her Christmas shopping and picked myself up some bargains on eBay

WORST: Younger brothers are demanding expensive presents and refusing to settle for something sanely priced. How can a brother with a total of 500 songs on his computer want an iPod capable of holding 80GB worth of music?

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Work is over for the day, Johnny Depp got nominated for a Golden Globe, and Christmas is 8 days away!

WORST: I had to work all day yesterday, 5 hrs today and 9 hrs tomorrow because we have extened hrs, at Suzanne Grae Jesomd, I think it's pointless, but anyway.
I also haven't been getting much sleep, so I'm really tired, then after work tomorrow night I have to entertain my grandparents (yuk)
Oh and my feet are absoluty killing me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had to work all day yesterday, 5 hrs today and 9 hrs tomorrow because we have extened hrs, at Suzanne Grae Jesomd

Christmas in retail sucks. Working insane hours this week. Only plus is the huge pay I'll get come New Year's. :)

stevo

Juniors
Worse - trying to find a rental sucks. Both my sister and i have just started new jobs so we can't exactally take time of to view places. Some real estates are great whilst others couldn't be less useless. We have been able to see a few places on saturdays and applied for two. Applied for one on wednesday and they are still waiting to here back from the owner. err.

Best - For yesterday, watching Gilly get a Ton. It was magic!

Got a new TV thurdsday night, nice LCD 32in, cricket looks great on it, can't wait to watch some footy on it!!!

Stranger

Coach
Best : Excercise today! yay 4 hours of bball! woo! Played with a wii till about 4.30 thismorn! Buggered as hell!

Worst : Buggered as hell!

les norton

First Grade
Good luck to Stace and Ben on their results :D

Best - 2nd interview for a job...Think i went ok. It went for 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!

worst - IT WENT FOR 2 HOURS!!!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
CWBush said:
Christmas in retail sucks. Working insane hours this week. Only plus is the huge pay I'll get come New Year's. :)
It sure is.
I willl be looking for another job next yr, office work, I hate retail.
But yeah the pay will be good, but because were way under budget come next yr there won't be many hrs there for me.

BEST: I I have today off, and tomorrow. It's only 6 day's till christmas! Last night went ok. My grandparents got me for christmas some dvd's, U2's new cd and a Pirates of the Caribbean calender.

WORST: I don't really have a worst, other than the power took away some of my money for this quater.

les norton

First Grade
best - hung out with my boy again. We went and pigged out at sizzlers (I know, I am all class baby! :D) and then went to see eragon. It was fun. I have a cool kid...

worst - sooooooooooooooo fullllllllllllll...want to hurl.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts