What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky7

Juniors
Best: What can i say its the first of september and for those of you lucky enough to own a "League of their own" calendar you will realise that that means i am looking forward to a whole month of virtually naked Riley Brown staring at me from my wall. And i am leaving tomorrow for two weeks in the Hunter and cant wait. Im going home.

Worst: Im packing to go away :( and i hate packing ,And leaving for two weeks means i am going to miss two weeks of the calendar. Septamber was the reason i got the calendar

beckster05

Juniors
lucky7 said:
Worst: Im packing to go away :( and i hate packing ,And leaving for two weeks means i am going to miss two weeks of the calendar. Septamber was the reason i got the calendar
Why don't you bring the calendar with you Toni. :)

NC

Juniors
Best: First day of Spring, weather was beautiful! :D

Worst: Just a lot of drama going on that I really didn't need to deal with this weekend, people just continue to let me down time and time again.

beckster05

Juniors
Best: Beautiful warm and sunny day.:)

Worst: The kids at work being REALLY loud ALL day. Last day of working with the 2-3 olds. Next week moving up to the 'feral' pre-school room.:(

stevo

Juniors
this is for yesterday

Best - INXS concert was on

Worse - I rained most of the day and right up untill INXS walked on stage. Kinda cold standing in the rain. Concert was also a tad disappointing too :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Went to a theatre party in Armidale last night and got to catch up with some old acquaintances. Had a frigging great time and there's still the ball to come tonight.

WORST: Hungover and tired after rocking home at 4am

Best: party day and dont have a hangover from last night!
worst: nothing much really, just some stuff that happpened last night.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Gorgeous day, heading out to lunch soon.

Worst: Feeling some effects from going out last night, not seedy but not great.

roopy

Referee
Best - found a nice tea - Liptons caramel - nice

Worst - nothing on tele worth watching.

northey

First Grade
Worst - nothing on tele worth watching.

SO agree... so i put a cd on...

BEST: not much

WORST: it started as a sunny say, rained for 2hours, now sunny again. got a philosophy assignment to do :(

northey said:
SO agree... so i put a cd on...

BEST: not much

WORST: it started as a sunny say, rained for 2hours, now sunny again. got a philosophy assignment to do :(

Best... Northeys sunny say :crazy:

Worst... Same as my best :lol:

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I got a great present last night! :D Craig was a great kitchen bitch this morning and cooked all the girls breakfast...what a man!
Worst: Cleaning, headache, extreme tiredness...

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I'm doing the fitness/eating-well/must-lose-10-kg thing and I'm actually quite enjoying it :D

Worst: Work week starts agin tomorrow - erkkkkkkkk

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great weekend :D sorted some stuff out and won official media whore for the crusade :D hehe

worst: so tired! got school tomorrow and i only have 65c lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts