What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Dunno really...

Worst : The people who give out uai's should be f**king blown up! :fist: Give me sh*tty uai will you :fist:... Atleast i had the EAS to keep me above 70...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's now 5 day's till Christmas!

WORST: I got called into work today, but it's only 3 hrs so it's not too bad I supose. I just know my back is going to go on me.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Next 2 days off work :D

WORST: Will be spending them christmas shopping, plus I have a funeral to attend tomorrow morning :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Poor Fred...

Best: Only 2.5 working days till my week off! Catching up with lots of mates at the moment :D

Worst: still 2.5! aahhhh!

les norton

First Grade
best - Tristans present comes today...Nearly all done. like 3 more to find. Mums is killing me - if anyone has any suggestions????

worst - ran a little late this morning. Havent heard back from the job yet

BEST - finished work today!!!! Next day of work for Mat... January 29! haha

WORST - had to say good bye to all my classes. They've been buggers, and I've threatened to kill many of them, but I'm gonna miss 'em.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ I finally have a computer after about two months without one!

Worst ~~ Sooooo much to do, so little time! I need to finish unpacking (just moved into my new house!), finish Christmas shopping, find a summer holidays job, do lesson plans for work next year, aaaaargh too much to do!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have today off

WORST: My brother (won't bore you all with his nonsense) Plus I have to close tomorrow night with my boss and I'm scared of her, I've never been afraid to go to work, I am now though. I feel like I can't breath even before I step into the shop. It's not good.

Risa

Bench
Best: No more work till next year thank god!

Worst: My back is so sore from sitting on the stairs for an hour 15 on the train. Longest trip ever.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Finishing up work for the year is a fantastic feeling!! :D

Worst: Hehe not really a worst - I just haven't packed for Newcastle yet! Knowing I'll be busy as soon as I get back to work next year. Not that I am thinking about that yet!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have one more 3 hr shift tomorrow then it's off to Port Macquarie for Christmas! Plus I wore my new shoes to work and they are great! I was so happy that I have finally found a good pair of shoes.

WORST: I have a headache.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had my chrissy party last night and had a ball :D and work wasnt too bad tonight cos i jsut got to stand around talking basically.... i like to be paid for that hehe

worst: had to clean up from the party in the rain and still sick

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got some Christmas shopping done today, caught up with an old mate from Uni for a few beers, and managed to grab myself some DVDs

WORST: Once Christmas is done, I don't know what I have to look forward to.

Parki

Bench
best: only 15 hours? till christmas
worst: 9 of the bastards will be spent at work... *sigh*

les norton

First Grade
CWBush said:
WORST: Once Christmas is done, I don't know what I have to look forward to.

How about a promising future...a sh!tload of travel, a pulitzer (sp?)...LOTS!!

no more of this talk please...

best - house is clean, presents are wrapped....big christmas eve party at mine tonight. AND it is christmas tomorrow!!!!

worst - NOTHING!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ I had a cruisey day doing hardly anything, and loved it!

Worst ~~ My boyfriend fixed our leaking shower today, and it turns out that a whole wall in our house may need to be removed ... yikes!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had a good day. Then out for dinner and Bond movie with friends. Loved the movie. The new James Bond is hot! Great body anyway :D

Worst: Nothing at all :D

northey

First Grade
BEST: my show was on MTV today!!! lol benny's brother made me laugh, he didn't believe that ben knew me

WORST: panicing about the show, my cousin kept asking for my autograph

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Wooohooooooooo!!!!! New year! I've been waiting for this! Need this fresh start after an un-astro-friendly 2006. Here's to a great year for all Knights forum peeps :D

Worst: Nothing at all. It's a fabulous day :D

BEST - had a great night of drinking and reminiscing about a very strange 2006 with some good mates last night.

WORST - I am as hung over as a motherf*cker, which, for those not up to date with the official hangover ratings system, is VERY bloody hungover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts