What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
best: last night was fricken awesome
worst: i got into a fight with a toilet and the toilet beat me :(

les norton

First Grade
hehehehe...you're a cack parki.

Best - It is a new year and clean slates are my speciality :D

Worst - I am still in my P.J's :D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great party and heaps of the mess was cleaned up by someone when i got up. such an awesome night :D

worst: boy oh boy i have not been feeling well today and have been sick a few times haha ............. yuck

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: We got our hot water back on.

WORST: I have to go to work this afternoon. I do not have a good feeling about it, I'm sure I will get into trouble about something. Thankgoodness I'm going into work directions tomorrow so they can help me get something better. Oh and I have to work all day with my boss and I hate her I know I will get a nervous rash tonight or tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a parcel from my Greek penfriend today with a birthday present of CDs. :)

WORST: Realising that this whole 'moving to England' thing is more complicated than I'd first imagined :lol:

Risa

Bench
Best: Not much..

Worst: Work really sucks, can't stand my supervisor and basically need a new job. Hoping the job market picks up soon. And I've had a foul taste in my mouth for the past 2 days, I believe I'm coming down with something. Great!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: No work tomorrow so got a 3 day weekend :D

Worst: Was looking forward to going to the cricket tomorrow, but looks like it could be all over in no time...

Stranger

Coach
My mates are workin at the cricket. One of them served A.Johns in the members stand and the other served George Gregan in the public section hahahahaha

Best : Getting ready to PARTTTTTYYYYY!

Worst : Was mowing the law today and this dad goes to his kid "now behave or i will make you do that" and points at me... Jerkface.

astrogirl

First Grade
LOL mowing the lawn's not that bad is it?!?!?

Oh, maybe I'll meet Joey at the cricket haha. In reality we are sitting near the barmy army and the fanatics! Apparently the fanatics s_ck

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Enjoying some lazy days off work and looking forward to a party this Saturday

WORST: Running low on cash :lol:

Stranger

Coach
astrogirl said:
LOL mowing the lawn's not that bad is it?!?!?

Oh, maybe I'll meet Joey at the cricket haha. In reality we are sitting near the barmy army and the fanatics! Apparently the fanatics s_ck

I don't mind mowing the lawns :lol: I mean i don't go outta my way to do it or anything:crazy: hahaha

Carn Aussie!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have today and tomorrow off.

WORST: I should be cleaning the house, not looking at PotC stuff. Oh well the house work will wait lol.

cram

Bench
Hey Les, congratulations. What is the job???

Best: Last day of work for 4 weeks...yipeee...

Worst: I have to paint.... :(

Now here is a little lesson for you all....last Sunday I got a 106cm LCD TV...trade off....paint the bedroom....the price you have to play....lol

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: its the weekend and time to have ltos of fun :D and surprisingly my a-hole manager was nice to me tonight and i got outta work 15 mins early

worst: tired and sore feet from crappy work shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.