What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
best - spent weekend down at kingscliffe with some great people. Am going to games night at my parents...daggy but i love it- keeps my family close.

worst- really bloody tired.

les norton

First Grade
cram said:
Hey Les, congratulations. What is the job???

Best: Last day of work for 4 weeks...yipeee...

Worst: I have to paint.... :(

Now here is a little lesson for you all....last Sunday I got a 106cm LCD TV...trade off....paint the bedroom....the price you have to play....lol

Thanks Cram...It is working in child protection, so..yeah, tough gig.

Enjoy ya holidays mate :D

That sounds like a good job for you Les... challenging, interesting and most of all very very important.

WORST - my phone is f*cked, meaning that I am without it for two weeks while the lazy b@stards at Optus get off their cans and fix it.

BEST - only 6 days till I'm on the Gold Coast! Lovin that!

astrogirl

First Grade
Good luck with the job les - you'll be great!

Best: Had a tops weekend. Went to the cricket and had drinks at Bondi on Friday, played backyard cricket and boules at the park on Saturday, went to the beach then out for great Mexican and drinks. Went out to a local pub last night and then to a party :D

Worst: Slightly under the weather.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I didn't have to work today, the fuel in my new car has last me 2 weeks, my poor old Lancer could never manage that.

WORST: I have to go into work tomorrow for stocktake, my brother again owes me money and the dishes keep piling up on me.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm writting again, and I'm thinking of making some Capt. Jack and potc character t-shirts and selling them at the market. Everyone loves them, so I could try and make money out of them.

WORST: Well I don't have a worst for today, but I will just say that my work sucks.

les norton

First Grade
best - my family are coming over for dinner, spent the day bludging around...loves it.

worst - I cannot cook.

northey

First Grade
Best: working tonight (ineed the money for my holiday)

Worst: waiting around for a reply from EMI

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I don't really have one

WORST: I have to work tonight and tomorrow and saturday and sunday, which means I will be spending no time at all with my parents who are coming tomorrow night.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ My house warming party has ended, I have cleaned up all the bottles etc. from outside and done the washing up, and it's now bed time!!

Worst ~~ I have to get up early to drive up to the Sunny Coast because my best friend is moving for 3 years, so she's having a farewell party. :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: umm work was bearable it was actually alright tonight. and i still have some money left over from this week............ which NEVER happens

worst: tired, and had to come home early from a night out cos i felt sick. and finding it hard to like one of my best friends new boyfriend... just seems like a sleaze and a jerk to me :lol:

Razor

Coach
Best - Don't really have one.

Worst - some f**kwit trying to steal my car. Breaking the locks and trying to hotwire it(but failing)

Farva

Juniors
Not that it is of much interest, but........

BEST: Finished work......drinking beer...my apartment is clean

WORST: Too pussy to use my degree to get a 'real' job.....

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Too pussy to use my degree to get a 'real' job.....

What's the degree?

BEST: Another lazy day. Did some productive writing.

WORST: Miss having money. Might have to end this unpaid vacation early.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Lovely relaxing day today. Slept in..... got some fresh fruit an veg..... made a tofu salad yum..... then hung out with relos :D

Worst: My parents got home to Newy from Sydney before I managed to drop 4 people home in various places in Sydney!!! :shock: And I am trying not to give in to temptation - I told myself I'd take no overseas trips this year, but I got a quote for a trip to Niseko just to see, and it wasn't as exxy as I expected!!! I am sooooo keen to go. My mates will be there and it'd be a pretty good crew... aaaaaaaaahhhh

cram

Bench
Farva, lots of options with a Social Work Degree. Child Protection, AOD, Health and Corrections.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Smashed my best time in 2.4km run today - I did 11 min 21 sec, compared to my previous best 11 min 48 sec.

Worst: Nothing :D I get to relax tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts