What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: The day is over

Worst: I'm tired, feel like crap and yeah joy lol. Had a major freak out attack coz I hadn't heard from someone and they'd just left their phone at work. I'm basically just not myself today!

les norton

First Grade
best - hmmm not alot wait...I have an amazing family who help me out all the time!!

worst - buggered, worked until 9.

astrogirl

First Grade
Worst: I need something exciting to happen before I die of boredom! I'm struggling with the concept of fun vs responsibility...

~bedsy~

First Grade
Stranger said:
Right now I'm a little curious :? :lol:
:lol: Well don't be, because anything I say the girls will go oh yeah and the guys will say didn't want to know that.

NEW BEST: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow's has a released date.... 21st of July.... AWOHOOO!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: NOTHING planned today, the day is all mine :D At home listening to the radio and enjoying the breeze coming in the window...

Worst: I will probably get bored later :lol:

Stranger

Coach
~bedsy~ said:
:lol: Well don't be, because anything I say the girls will go oh yeah and the guys will say didn't want to know that.

NEW BEST: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow's has a released date.... 21st of July.... AWOHOOO!

So its an ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww moment? :lol:

Best : After a few weeks of absoluty sh*t and all that jazz things have finally picked up.

Worst : Not to sure.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great few days and lots of fun out last night and finished work till next friday unless i get called in. and three of my best friends are turning 18 within a week yaaaaaaay :D

worst: nothing much just tired and got a sore neck

les norton

First Grade
best - the weekend has been lovely. Tristan went to see walking with dinosaurs yesterday - he has been begging for me to take him but my mum already bought him a ticket as a surprise so his reaction was out of control. just hanging out with friends and family.

Worst - My dad has been on the waiting list for deep brain stimulation and they have called him up with a weeks notice...so I am off to melbourne. I am sh!tting myself. BUT if it works then it will be GREAT!!

northey

First Grade
Best: kickin down in melbourne town. all up it has been awesome. still have a few more days here, seen some amazing bands and still to see more. going to see adam hills tonight at 6links and then tomorrow night back to bennetts lane. very proud that i have got to know melbourne very well! went to bennetts lane and the 303 the other night for some truely amazing music. was def worth it. back here in march :)
trams are the way to go and so easy to catch aslong as you know which direction you need to go in... haven't paid for one tram yet lol

WORST: it has been so hot, one of the days it was 37 degrees and today it is meant to get to 38 degrees and tomorrow is meant to be the same. haha i am at the lib atm so i am keeping cool.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm home

WORST: It's hot, I had to work today and it was ssooooo boring, why were open until 4pm I'll never know. Plus I'm really tired.

Risa

Bench
Best: Am home, bloody long day - job agency interview. I hope this one is better than the last agency I joined up with!

Worst: Really tired, still probably tired from the weekend, which was a great one.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a relatively quiet week

WORST: Due to my parents going away to see my grandmother this weekend, I have to miss a day's work

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Work is over for the day, but we got alot done wich is good.

WORST: It's so bloody hot.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: umm not that much but its one of my best friends bdays tomorro so im looking forward to a big night

worst: so sick of my sister stealing my stuff grrrrrrrr soo annoying once she takes something.... she loses it. and have a really annoying cough that wont go away

Status
Not open for further replies.