What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have a new wireless mouse and I set up a myspace account and found all my TAFE friends to have a chat too. Plus it's been raining all day.

WORST: I don't really have one.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I kinda love the cool air after it's rained :D Got my bedroom window open, and just catching up on personal stuff. Mostly organising my room. I haven't done it properly since I moved in November!

Worst: Nothing today. Well maybe work, but that's all over for the day :D

Risa

Bench
astrogirl said:
Actually there is a worst - dodgy people on myspace that I don't know, who want to be my "friend"

hmmm

Happens all the time astro...you just get randoms wanting to add you. Have no idea how they find us all lol.

Best: Went for a 2nd job interview today and think I went alright. Should find out sometime this week I'd hope.

Worst: So tired, didn't sleep well at all last night.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got a promotion at work. Came as a surprise. More money but more responsabilty too.

Worst: Getting soaked in the huge downpours today. On top of getiing a cold, it won't do me any good!

roopy

Referee
best - i've been doing family history research and found a lot of stuff.

worst - have to write it all up soon - before i forget it all.

tigermite

Juniors
Mine for the weekend...

Best: Did the Sydney Harbour bridge climb... finally.
Worst: The Jets losing in the worst possible way in the football

the_knights_rule

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Actually there is a worst - dodgy people on myspace that I don't know, who want to be my "friend"

hmmm

haha worst one i had was some guy sending my messages saying he wanted to get to know me and he'd love to come down to wollongong to go out and stay at my house once we were friends because he didnt just want to be 'internet friends' :lol: yeh i didnt reply to that hahaha freak

northey

First Grade
BEST: everythingis starting to work out. got some awesome news yesterday. trying to get everything organised for my birthday celebrations

WORST: i feel somewhat sick

Stranger

Coach
Best : gettin fiter:D

Worst : So there i was at the local poker comp. 96 players. After 3 hours im chip leader with about 30k. You start with 1.5. I call 2 all in's with 17k max bet. I have King Jack. Flop
-k-k-3... turn-4.... river7....
One bloke had k-7 - full house
Other had 5 diamons flush. I lost with 3 f**king kings! *cries*

Finished 10th outta 96. Thats good i guess.

mattyg

Bench
Stranger said:
Best : gettin fiter:D

Worst : So there i was at the local poker comp. 96 players. After 3 hours im chip leader with about 30k. You start with 1.5. I call 2 all in's with 17k max bet. I have King Jack. Flop
-k-k-3... turn-4.... river7....
One bloke had k-7 - full house
Other had 5 diamons flush. I lost with 3 f**king kings! *cries*

Finished 10th outta 96. Thats good i guess.

i can't say a person like you didn't deserve something like that to happen to ya :)

mattyg

Bench
Dilmah said:
Got anything constructive to post matty, or will you see yourself out.

Yep...

best thing about my day YESTERDAY - finding out Stranger lost 17k in poker when he had 3 kings :lol:
worst thing about my day YESTERDAY - work

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a decent set of plans for the weekend, so it should be alright.

WORST: MattyG keeps SMSing me. For the last time, no, I do not want to be the ham in a Bulldog supporter sandwich.

Parki

Bench
best: the "i am great" day (boycotting the other bs event on the 14th thankyou) went surprisingly well today.... I kicked arse at work and finally found out why my promotion is/was taking so long.... things should be sorted out by friday, which is good

worst: there isnt much on tv and my computer STILL doesent bloody WORK.... grrrr.... i am angry :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.