What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

strewth_mate

Bench
Best - 21st today :D parent were VERY naughty and got me a new guitar, I was just gobsmacked... plus was surprised with a huge contribution by my friends towards getting myself a pretty classy digital piano later on... people can be nice sometimes :crazy:

Worst - Father of a mate passed away last week and it's hitting him pretty hard, he seems to have lost sense of most things. Very hard to watch and not be able to do anything.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Getting up at 6am to watch the Socceroos lose 3-1 to Denmark

BEST: I've been asked to help produce a play, which'll be the first time I've used my degree since getting it :lol:

Happy birthday, strewth!

les norton

First Grade
Happy birthday Strewth!!

it is Tristan's b'day on sat and we just happened to get him a guitar!!! :D What are the odds!!

best - found a cute lil house I might buy

worst - I am sure someone will beat me to it!!

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Finished my first shift for the week, and have the day off tomorrow too, so it's been nice and easy so far this week. Also, T-minus 2 hours, 18 minutes until it's MY 21st birthday, so make sure you guys same some cheer for me, instead of wasting it on that glory-hog strewth :lol:

WORST: Nuthin yet :)

northey

First Grade
Best: enjoying 2 days (yesterday and today) of doing nothing!!

WORST: hard to get used to being home after being in melb and enjoying the hot weather. trying to work out how much it is going to cost for my next trip to melb for my birthday at the start of march... then realising that i have so many things to do. heaps of concerts between now and the end of march, plus a trip to melb where i will be going to 2 gigs, uni starts 27th feb and then i have to work and somewhere inbetween all that there will be some spare time

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have today off and it stormed last night, I love storms.

WORST: I've had a bad back ache since yesterday morning. I felt a sharp pain in the morning and now it hasn't gone away. Plus from tomorrow I have to work 3 days straight, so if it's no better by sunday arvo I will go to the ciropractor on monday (if I can get in).

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had such a great night out with my friends last night and didnt end up spending too much money and got my hair done today

worst: problems problems ....... meh and found out one of my friends is moving to wagga and another to lismore maybe :(

strewth_mate

Bench
Cheers guys :D hope the guitar is a hit les! And what does producing the play entail bushie? To the unwashed masses (i.e. me) it sounds pretty impressive...

Best - Got to take off early from uni and catch up with my better half for once

Worst - Start of this year is looking a bit daunting, just know it's all going to go pear shaped soon enough...

Stranger

Coach
Best : Finally got word from a mate in china! Yay! Been eating plenty of dog head :lol:

Worst : Im tired!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My back is a little better

WORST: I had to work, but it was with the 2ic and she's good to work with.

beckster05

Juniors
this is my best and worst for yesterday.
BEST: went and saw the sydney hotshots in show. Omg they are REALLY GOOD.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Im going to sleep soon and today will be over.

Worst : Mates dad had a heart-attack. Just not feeling well.

les norton

First Grade
best - tristans b'day yesterday...guitar was a hit, he wants to be a rock star more than ever!! :D

worst - Dads op was postponed as the couldn't get clear MRI's...cancelled tickets to Melbourne. Hopefully it will be in the next month some time.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: One of my old mates will be back in town for the upcoming Glen Innes Show, which'll be a bit of fun.

WORST: The Jets going down in sh*thouse circumstances and getting news that my grandmother's expected to go sometime this week.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got accepted into wollongong uni college thing which ive been told was realyl hard to get in to...

worst: now i gotta make a decision whether to go or just go to uws hmmm hard chioces and i gotta work tonight boooo that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts