What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
So far...

Best: Managed to get to work on time :D

Worst: I feel distracted today. Keep daydreaming...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got my car back in one day and it's perfect *touchwood*

WORST: Of course the problem it had wasn't covered by warrenty.

northey

First Grade
where ya off to northey????? u sound excited

off to melbourne... love melb!!! cant wait and then i am going back for my birthday

BEST: going to see adam hills while i am in melb, only found out today that he is going to do a special gig. had an awesome day with friends

WORST: new uni timetable... last year i was there 3 days a week, monday, tues and thurs... this year i am there tues, wed, friday... it sucks cause i work fridays so now i have to work something out :( uni is so much hassle

strewth_mate

Bench
Best: Flogged one of the top teams in our oztag comp, that's a first

Worst: Turns out I copped a broken finger yesterday and I'm starting back in the lab soon, not sure if it'll interfere. Ah well

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Wrote 4 sales today and got to work with an awesome new girl

Worst: Woke up this morning with a strained calf muscle which stopped me hitting th gym

astrogirl

First Grade
Hehe gotta be honest :D

Are we in the best/worst thread? If not, I apologise :p

Best: Great dinner with my sisters - we played singstar! It was my first time playing and I LOVE IT!

Worst: Nothing :D An all awesome day. Except maybe that I brought a little work home with me but haven't done it yet.

northey

First Grade
Alex28 said:
Best city in Australia - hands down. If only they supported a decent game of football...

yeah i know! hahah hence why i am going back in march... thinking about moving there as soon as i have finished my uni degree :)

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Not sure why, but I feel relaxed today :D

Worst: Umm sore hip. Must be getting old. Also the fly currently buzzing around my room is driving me kinda crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.