What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
best: i went to the ZOO today and it was FRICKEN AWESOME
worst: 80 pictures later.... hmmmmm.... theres only so many shots of the harbour bridge you can take, or is there? my camera thinks "not"

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Bought a new TV today :D

WORST: Not much. Still in a fair bit of pain, but that's gonna last for a while :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Not much. Still in a fair bit of pain, but that's gonna last for a while

I'm sorry, dude. I hope you understand why I said we could only ever be friends. You'll love again. :p

Frederick

Staff member
Askin both of ya, and that sucks...stupid harbour bridge :fist:

Melbourne game then, unless I feel up to coming down for Dragons match :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I won't be there on Sunday. A bit of a hike to get from drinking in Armidale to football in Newcastle. I daresay my only games this year will be the two in South-East Queensland.

Frederick

Staff member
CWBush said:
I won't be there on Sunday. A bit of a hike to get from drinking in Armidale to football in Newcastle. I daresay my only games this year will be the two in South-East Queensland.
Boooo, where's the commitment :fist:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: It's a lovely day, I've only got a three hour shift at work, and I've got the weekend to look forward to.

WORST: Mr. Eko. Dead? Why? That was the most anti-climactic, pointless character death I've ever seen. What did it achieve?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'd have been fine with it if it had been built up. Say, for example, they need to remind people how much danger they're in - killing off the dude who has kicked the ass of all comers makes sense. But they were already scared of the black cloud of death - so killing Eko achieved nothing.

His character had no closure, his death was in no way interesting, and it ultimately removed one of the intriguing characters from the mix for no gain. Poor writing.

dyslexie

Juniors
i loved eko :(
ive missed a couple of episodes over the past few weeks so its a bit confusing atm.
and on top of that i broke my freakin tv :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts