What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
hehe I have forgotten the tix b4! luckily we had reserved seats so I just needed to show my credit card and it was fine :D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
rock_on_knights said:
Best: foooty course
Worst: TKR pretty much giving me a heart-attack bout the tickets :lol:

stupid full bag making them fall out :lol: oh man stressful!!

and furry ... i dont know anyone else who has clown feet so im not used to looking out for them :p
if its broken im blaming you :D... gotta blame someone

the_knights_rule

First Grade
astrogirl said:
hehe I have forgotten the tix b4! luckily we had reserved seats so I just needed to show my credit card and it was fine :D

haha well technically i didnt forget them i had gone and gotten them from the computer rooma dn put them on top of my bag but it was heaps full adn when i grabbed it to leave i was in a hurry and didnt notice them fall off. ah well we got in without having to buy new tickets so alls good :D

TooheysNew

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
stupid full bag making them fall out :lol: oh man stressful!!

and furry ... i dont know anyone else who has clown feet so im not used to looking out for them :p
if its broken im blaming you :D... gotta blame someone
Me. :p

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The Knights won, and I had enough money left over after rent to get my laybe out.

WORST: I have a headache... and I really hate my job. Yesterday was sh*t.

[furrycat]

Coach
... Did you have to be so blunt and ruin the fun? :fist:!

EDIT: On second thought knowing you Coby you could have been much blunter.

perverse

Referee
best: 3rd last day at my job

worst: the tooth i had a root canal on a week or so ago is hurting like crazy, and it shouldn't be.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
haha i thought you had made some quick decision to move to syd :lol: silly me oooh and its only two weeks till my bday! yahoo

best: finished painting my room yay

worst: toes all bruised and sore *glares at furry* and got lots to do on a uni assignment

strewth_mate

Bench
...and got lots to do on a uni assignment

:crazy: I hear ya, bloody things.

BEST - Graduation today :O get to wear a stupid hat, and this time for a reason...

WORST - Assignments; couldn't really care less about graduation atm. Ah well

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I don't really have a best.

WORST: I have hurt my wrist somehow and it's hard to do things, it's my right one as well.

les norton

First Grade
best - moving on weekend. bit excited....never owned property before :D

worst - I loathe packing. (I know you might not think this about me but i'm a messy bugger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts