What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

Juniors
p1000429zs2.jpg

Cool it worked! Thanks for that gf!

stevo

Juniors
i could only work on it after work and it was my first go at this so it not all that flash.

Nearly fell over at the gates when they told me i had to wait for someone to come clear the sign so i can take it in. Got told i can take it in this time (i had it over my shoulders and the guy said looked like i was using it more to keep warm ????) but it is too big and next time to make it smaller and something about 1m. So any banners coming up for the Broncos game need to be quite small

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best:umm not much was a fair boring day consisting of sleeping and working
worst: woke up with a hangover to the lovely sounds of my neighbour screaming becos her kid pulled her hair :|

stevo

Juniors
Thanks Astro :D

Best - Knights play the Broncos and we get to say good bye to Joey

Worse - I mean, you guys down there get to say good bye to Joey, whilst i'm up here wishing i was down there with you all :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I finished work early today, and I can't wait for the footy tonight.

WORST: My feet hurt from wearing boots.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
Best: parents went away for the weekend and i had a little social gathering

Worst: Parents found out about my social gathering (really does this ever work?)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ive finished work and swapped my friday shift so not i can go see sneaky sound system in town yay

worst: not enough sleep and too much working

Jedda

Juniors
Worst - found out my favourite aunty has terminal cancer.

Best - I'm going to be an aunty again in December.

stevo

Juniors
Sorry to here that Jedda, that's awful. Are you able to go back to NZ to visit her at all??

Jedda

Juniors
Thanks Stevo. She's still well enough at the moment to take her kids on a trip to see friends and family in the UK and will start treatment to hopefully slow the cancer growth when they get back.

I'm going back to NZ for two weeks in July, so will get to see her before she gets too ill with either the cancer or treatment. It also means that I won't get to go on any Crusade away trips this year while I'm trying to save up the money to get home.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
I'm going back to NZ for two weeks in July, so will get to see her before she gets too ill with either the cancer or treatment. It also means that I won't get to go on any Crusade away trips this year while I'm trying to save up the money to get home.

Football is one thing... but family is family

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great couple of days

worst: tired and the lady at the blood bank missed my veins twice so she said i have to go back another time :fist:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My copy of EU3 arrived today and I had a remarkably tolerable day at work. Been writing again

WORST: Tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts