What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo

Juniors
Best - We put an offer on a house yesterday and it was accepted. PApers were to be signed monday as the owners live on the sunny coast.

Worse - Some slimy real estate and real estate angent offered more in the afternoon and we weren't informed. they also drove up the coast and got the owners to sign the papers. Not sure if this is right. Well i know it's not right but legally i'm not sure. I always thought they had to come back to the first offer and give us the opportunity to up our offer. A friemd has just bought a house and when someone offered more on the house they were givin the opp to bid more..... Very pissed off about this at is was a great lil home. Finding out more tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The Hammers absolutely slaughtered Wigan last night

WORST: Still got Bolton and Manchester United to come :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Oh no stevo -- I hope it all works out

Best: Absolutely gorgeous day in Sydney today, and I have no plans so I just went for a stroll up the street to get coffee and the paper, then sat in the sun in the backyard reading :D

Worst: Nothing really

stevo

Juniors
Thanks Astro but because she hadn't signed our contract yet (she was going to come to brissy on monday to do it) nothing can be done. By the sounds of it the guy that went up there was a bit heavy on her signing it. I kinda felt bad for her cause from what i hear from our househunter guy she was a bit upset by the whole thing.

Fingers crossed CWB that the Hammers are not relegated. Did Neill get injured or something. On the West Ham site they said he went down early in the game but still went on to 'gingerly' play.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Got a stomach bug and have spent the entire day throwing up. Have to miss work tomorrow :-(

BEST: Knights won :)

axie

Juniors
Best: Got offered a very nice job then 5 minutes later I have a date with my ex. Doesn't get any better ... awesome day.

Worst: Have to drop uni to part time ... i really wanted to make it through this year before doing that. Oh well.

axie

Juniors
CWBush said:
Aren't ex-girlfriends automatically evil?

Normally I would agree there bushy, but it was merely a timing issue that made her the ex. Plus she's hot. Hot girls are easier to forgive.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: only one day till my bday :D and got rid of my shift at work ... stupid manager tried to give me close on my birthday :fist:

worst: got so much uni work to do

dyslexie

Juniors
yay stace only one day to go :p pity you've already gotten all ur pressies almost haha

best:got lots of sleep on the train on the way to work this morning
worst:im bored coz i have nothing to do, and my shoes are hurting my feet haha

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Over that nasty twenty four hour bug and lost weight because of it. Now to keep it off :lol:

WORST: Had to miss work today as a precautionary measure. I could have used the dough.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have season 1 of Supernatural on dvd and the Knights won.

WORST: I have no money until Monday... but meh, I've been like this position before and made it through.

garden fairy

Juniors
CWBush said:
WORST: Got a stomach bug and have spent the entire day throwing up. Have to miss work tomorrow :-(

Did you make out with me in my sleep or something? I had the worst gastro known to man last week...lets just say that I became very firm friends with a bucket...so much so in my delirious state, I very cleverly named him 'Ralph'...

Even better than that, I was so dehydrated that I had to get a shot to stop me vomiting, and then I ended up with a kidney infection. I started getting over that this weekend, and then I came down with a cold...so in 9 days, I've had three illnesses at once...awesome.

Best: I got through today, and finally got an opportunity to get my room cleaned and organised. Tomorrow I have a day off.

Worst: STILL sick, and I realised that I have a couple of assignments due in the next couple of weeks that I had no idea about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts