What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
garden fairy said:
Did you make out with me in my sleep or something? I had the worst gastro known to man last week...lets just say that I became very firm friends with a bucket...so much so in my delirious state, I very cleverly named him 'Ralph'...

Even better than that, I was so dehydrated that I had to get a shot to stop me vomiting, and then I ended up with a kidney infection. I started getting over that this weekend, and then I came down with a cold...so in 9 days, I've had three illnesses at once...awesome.

Best: I got through today, and finally got an opportunity to get my room cleaned and organised. Tomorrow I have a day off.

Worst: STILL sick, and I realised that I have a couple of assignments due in the next couple of weeks that I had no idea about...

Oh no, can I hear my phone ringing...:lol: :lol: :lol:

BEST: Decided that i shall buy a new car

WORST: Damn dog dug up the irrigation in the garden and decided to use it as a chew toy!

stevo

Juniors
Best - Put an offer on another house, we have one signature on it now and the other will be on there first thing tomorrow morning fingers crossed. Nicer place then the one we missed out on too. :crazy:

Finally got new glasses ordered (i'll be able to see properly again :lol: )

Got free gravy at the coles express in the city with my chicken :D

Worse - Not sure, had a great day.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Weekend! Yay shopping, drinking, yum cha :D

Worst: it's hard, adapting to having a new person (who I don't nreally know) around the house...

Jedda

Juniors
Best - went grocery shopping so I have food in the house

Worst - have to do some cooking and try to make something edible.:oops:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got my new ink work done. It looks awesome!

Worst: Two hours under the needle but it was totally worth it.

stevo

Juniors
Yay for gene. Did it hurt! Mine didn't but i had a real cool dude do mine. He had some american indian in him or something. He was jsut so calm and not like your typical sterotype tattooist at all. I want him to do my next one.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Only time I flinched was at the start. Considering where it is, that's not too bad.

tiger.jpg

Will look better when it heals.

And for all you sickos out there, it's on my outer thigh.

stevo

Juniors
that looks great.. Doesn't look very red. how long after you got it done did you take the photo

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The mate buying the house has told me we can move in as early as this weekend. I'll get my broadband back! Hurrah!

WORST: Moving sucks

stevo

Juniors
Tell me about it.... This time next month i'll be moving house. hopefully it will be the last time i will have to move in quite a while.

Best - Have the day off work
Worse - ..... i have the day off work :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
BEST: I just ate lots of greasy food.
WORST: I have an essay due tomorrow, a presentation tonight, and I have to work 7-3 tomorrow :\

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Get an early mark from work today :D

Worst: Lots to do, and didn't sleep much last night so I am tired!

Best: Birthday :D got my Ls and friends woke me up by breaking into my house and popping those things and throwing streamers at me it was great haha then shouted me yum chaaa

Worst: urmmmmm, im tired ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts