What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Four day weekend! Whooot!

WORST: Still not sure what's going on with this moving house thing. My flatmate to be is being annoyingly vague on all fronts.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - get half a day off work tomorrow.

Worst - got contaminated with animal germs at TAFE last night and now have a stand-down period at work which means I now have to work on Saturday. :x

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: umm its ROK bday :p haha umm finally got a good nights sleep after spending a few night staying up late finishing assignments... only two more to go next week and then no more till next semester

worst: still have uni tomorro

les norton

First Grade
best - it is mummy's day...which means i get spoilt. I had to go out to dinner last night so i missed the end of the game...went out angry positive that we had lost...woke up this morning to more good news :)

worst - work tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Finally sorted out the move and I'll be in my new place next weekend.

WORST: Packing sucks. Mum's in a foul mood because people (not me) forgot Mother's Day

Stranger

Coach
Best : Refed my first international rules match today! defused a fight before it got out of hand! which = good evaulation! Almost had to send 2 bastards off, and they would be bastards if i did because that means i have to front tribunal to give evidence. Feeling a bit better.

Worst : Tired as hell and a bit burnt.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Packing sucks. Mum's in a foul mood because people (not me) forgot Mother's Day

Strike that. The foul mood is because her mother passed away three months ago, and this is just another annoying reminder of how much she misses her :(

stevo

Juniors
Best - woke up to find that West Ham beat Man U :)
Worse - Staying on the northside and the train to the city this morning was jammed packed. Like seriously, come on QR, a 3 car train at that time of day WTF???

Stranger

Coach
Best : Eh, had a reasonably good day today.

Worst : Meh, don't feel to great. Mum had Chemo again today.

PrideKnight

Bench
Best: I start at my new branch in under 3 weeks

Worst: I don't want to be in my old branch a second longer. Seriously, I'm gunna hurt someone really badly if i stay

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Began moving my things over today and transferring the broadband tonight. I've missed it so!

WORST: Gonna miss the setup I had at home. Pretty sweet

astrogirl

First Grade
sneaky! are u alright mate?

Best: I had a very healthy dinner.

Worst: But I still think I ate too much. Prawns, tofu, bok choy and Chinese cabbage in clear soup. Also, I just coughed and my abs hurt.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got paid more than i thought i would

worst: when i paid for my petrol today the man gave me ten dollars extra in change and i gave it back ... woulda thought that would lead to good karma.... but no i tripped up the stairs at uni and a guy saw it :lol: guess i was due for a trip up stairs... havent done it in nearly a whole month lol

perverse

Referee
best: this is the first day i havent needed painkillers after having my wisdom teeth removed

worst: i've run out of smokes and can't afford anymore until i get paid ~_~

Tams

Juniors
Best: Coming home and knowing there was no washing and ironing waiting for me!

Worst: Knowing there's still 2 days of work left this week... :( So looking forward to the weekend!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: im getting my hair done tomorro

worst: went for a walk with my friend tonight.... tripped... broke my shoe so i had to walk bare foot and now i have the biggest blisters i have seen on the bottom of my feet and i have to now go to work in a lot of pain with every step i take :( oooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwies not having a good week with tripping!

cram

Bench
Gee TKR u and tripping are closely related..... :)

Best: mmmmm... can't think of one thing although in a weird way my best is also my worst. I woke up this morning with a sore eye and I have a viral infection in it. So after visiting the Dr's I have the rest of the week off. I really need a rest so am happy to be home but not happy to be sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.