What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
She's going for injury prone poster of the year! :p

as long as i stay away from walking up stairs and ditches i will be fine!

well i figured out that i was wearing the same shoes when both trips happened so i guess its lucky they broke!

good news though... i always fall in ditches (i think i have bad depth perception :lol:) and there was a huge one and my friend and her dog fell over in it not me!

Stranger

Coach
Best : Won a 10-pin bowling tournament with a mate today. Got a fully signed west tigers jersey :D

Worst : Im sleepy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Finished work for the week, my broadband is hooked up at the new bachelor pad, and I start my new late afternoon to evening roster next week. Earliest start? 2.15pm! Hurrah!

WORST: It's cold and wet, neither of which bode well for my plans to move into the new place tonight

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ There is nothing I urgently have to do this weekend, so I can relax for a bit!

Worst ~~ Just got back from a holiday at the Gold Coast. I wish it lasted longer.

les norton

First Grade
Best - blowing some cash was fun today...plus I just got rid of all my niggly debt. Feels good

Worst - I am poor now. :(

Cant win em all....

Hallatia

Referee
best: parra won

worst: :fist: stupid bastards deciding not to come and leaving me with somebody who wants to eat my liver

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: First day in the new house has been smooth now that we've managed to create fire!

WORST: I miss Foxtel so much! :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
new WORST: I miss having the family around. Not in a 'Where's my Mommy!' sense, just a 'ambient life' sense. Living in a house with five other people was nice. I haven't been in a place with just one other person since Uni. I prefer my alone time, but I like ambience! :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great day lazying around doing nothing, got no more uni assignments so its great and also got a shift at work last night .... love working sundays... extra money which means i can go shopping this week hehe yay :D

worst: accidently put a plastic cutting board into the oven... wooops! and i cant seem to sleep in properly anymore :fist:

Stranger

Coach
Worst : Just did something to my hammy at training... f**k!... Also need to get some frozen stuff to sit on.... f**k!....

Best : Cooked Din Dins. Creamy pasta with chicken. Mmmmm

dyslexie

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
worst: accidently put a plastic cutting board into the oven... wooops! and i cant seem to sleep in properly anymore :fist:

good lord stace how did u manage that?!?!!??!
and i cant seem to sleep in on weekends anymore :( stupid work!!

best: ORIGIN TONIGHT :D yay!!!
worst:im borededed and its cold! and i had to have a cold shower last night :(

Jono078

Referee
Worst: was bloody cold this morning and I had to fill up the car.

Best: ORIGIN TONIGHT! Havnt been this excited for one since... well ever I guess!

Parki

Bench
Worst: was bloody cold this morning and I had to fill up the car.

boo hoo, my heart breaks for you. I work in a -30 degree freezer for 8 hours... think about that when you are filling up your car for the two minutes your standing outside champ :p

best: three (count them) games of soccer between 6pm and 8am.... its gonna be one hell of a night

Parki

Bench
best/worst: we didnt get flogged 8/0 at soccer tonight!!!! Woooooo!!!11
best/worst: we had a 3/0 lead and we drew 3 all :(

a draw is like kissing your f**king sister.... i could almost taste victory damn it

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: had a car accident last night. Damn p-plater wrote off my beautiful *Frank the Tank* Magna by running into my boot at 60 km/hr (while I was stationary) and landed pretty much in my back seat. I'm pretty sore around the neck and shoulders, and now have no car till they sort out all the details, which means I can't work. Now I have to go to the doctors to get all the tests done, to work to fill out paperwork, and to the insurance company to bid a tearful farewell to my poor car...

Best: My best mate is helping me do all my accident-associated running around today, I didn't have to go to uni or work today, and I got made a sympathy hot chocolate this morning by my boyfriends sister.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Foxtel is installed today!

WORST: Feel absolutely rotten after last night's post game sorrow drowning, and I've got work later this afternoon. And my flatmate hooked up. I need the morale boost of a random skank hookup! :( :p

~bedsy~

First Grade
garden fairy said:
Worst: had a car accident last night. Damn p-plater wrote off my beautiful *Frank the Tank* Magna by running into my boot at 60 km/hr (while I was stationary) and landed pretty much in my back seat. I'm pretty sore around the neck and shoulders, and now have no car till they sort out all the details, which means I can't work. Now I have to go to the doctors to get all the tests done, to work to fill out paperwork, and to the insurance company to bid a tearful farewell to my poor car...
Sorry to hear that.

BEST: I saw POTC ~ AWE this morning and I love it! great plot, brilliant ending, very sad and pretty funny. Anyone going to see this once again, stay after the credits, you definatly HAVE to!

WORST: it's from yesterday, but will be with me for a couple of weeks. I got my haircut and yet again she cut it too short. It will kick back in in a couple of weeks though.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ The Knights play up here on Sunday!

Worst ~~ The Knights play up here on Sunday! - I've been off work for two days with a viral infection and acute tonsilitis, and the doctor said I might be right for work on Monday if I have a "very quiet weekend". Dilemma! I wouldn't miss the game for the world, but I might have to miss out on alcoholic beverages. And I am totally picturing the TV cameras finding me at the game just when my boss is watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.