What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Juniors
that is a rather big dilemma there JAD!

Ems, hope all gets sorted out with your car quickly and that you get back on track asap! Hope there are no real injuries sustained either! Look after yourself (better yet, get your boyfriend to look after you!!!)

Best: I'm joining a private practice as of the beginning of financial year and enjoying my last few weeks in a government job!

Worst: Hating the worst case scenario about Kurt Gidley's injury... I can't live without Kurt on the field to yell at!!! I have to figure out my new contract at the private practice, work out all the ABN and other ATO crap and finish up all my cases at my current position, I'll therefore be extremely busy over the coming month!

garden fairy

Juniors
Dr. has said it's whiplash, which is fairly obvious considering how far I went flying. I have a lot of pain in my neck and down my arm, which I've been told will only get worse before it gets better....awesome. I have to go back for x-rays if it doesn't improve by Monday.

stevo

Juniors
sh*t GF that doesn't sound too good at all. You're not getting pins and needles type pain in your arms are you. If so you may have also pinched a nerve or something.

JAD, drink, if your boss says anything blame me. tell them i 3 drinks but only 2 hands and that you were keeping it :sarcasm: accessible for me;-)

Risa

Bench
Emma, take care of yourself, seriously hope you are feeling better soon. It's so crap being without a car, I remember last year when someone ran into me I had no car fo almost 3 weeks. But with it also affecting your work, that's even worse.

Hopefully the insurance company is quick to sort everything out, but then still you'll have to go out shopping for another car.

Best: It's Friday and I've got a pretty quiet weekend planned. Need some relaxation.

Worst: Been feeling dodgy half the week..hasn't been fun.

astrogirl

First Grade
Very similar to Risa's best/worst

Best: Weekend!!!

Worst: Been feeling tired today and had a headache. I think I need an alcohol free week. I am exhausted.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - found the new book by one of my favourite authors in paperback today.

Worst - had to drive my car with a flat tyre to the tyre shop cause I couldn't get the bloody wheel nuts loose to change it myself.

northey

First Grade
BEST: seeing POTC tonight, tomorrow seeing the boys at JJ (shhh benny) and tomorrow during the day i have to perform for the sydney theatre company, bell shakespear company, company B and others

WORST: sick, sleepy

Stranger

Coach
BEST: seeing POTC tonight, tomorrow seeing the boys at JJ (shhh benny) and tomorrow during the day i have to perform for the sydney theatre company, bell shakespear company, company B and others

You know i can't shhhh! :fist:

Best : Had a good night last night. If anyone ever tells you its a waste of time to become mates with a strange bar tender then they are wrong! Drinks all night, paid about 15 bucks! :D

Worst : Tired, big assignment and ive hardly started:|

Tams

Juniors
Best: Making chocolate brownies for dessert and cleaning the bowl with a spoon.

Worst: Hmm...the loss to the Broncos or the job application I'm meant to be writing still not being started.

stevo

Juniors
Best - Finally game day.
Worse - first time i was every embarassed to be wearing my Knights jersey. It will now hid for a while. I'm completely gutted. If no Knight supporters (well apart from me and JAD) turn up to the Titans game then i would not be suprised. To top it off we got on a dodgey train on the way home and it took us twice as klong to get home. It took two bloody trains......QR you guys have some real issues atm with your dodegy trains. Only in QLD can they order new ones that are too big for the tunnels err.....

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: That Knights scoreline. Truly humiliating

BEST: Doesn't hurt as much as past results have. I've become used to disappointment when it comes to our side.

astrogirl

First Grade
Yesterday…

Worst: got 2 housemates now - one studying in the living room and one working in the study means I can't relax in the living areas grrrr!!!

Best: the coffee guy up the street is so cute - long wait for coffee yesterday meant more time to check out the scenery :D

les norton

First Grade
Astro - you crack me up! :D

Best - Tristan is sick. I know i sound like a slack mum but it gives me the day off plus .....He is faking :D I am trying to pretend to be mad at him

worst - hmmmmm...yesterday sucked. Ummmm...really bloody tired

garden fairy

Juniors
goneskisgb5.jpg

This photo doesn't even do it justice...the side on view would reveal the massive hole that is ripped in it, and the bend that renders the back doors incapable of opening...

Worst: All I can say is GONESKIIS!!! My perfect car is now written off...and I'll never get one like it again! :( Now starts the search for another car, the part I really hate. My neck is still absolutely killing me, which means another trip to the doctors, and more CTP paperwork...

Best: I get a pretty good cheque, which gives me an opportunity to pay back some money to my parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.