What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a day off tomorrow!

WORST: Work was absolute hell today. We had two people just not show up, and I was somehow the senior on hand to help our trainee work out how to do things.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: MrCharisma, in all of his awesomeness, got me a football signed by Lucas Neill, Adam Federici, and two others (he doesn't know who). And I'm getting drunk tonight!

WORST: Uh... war in Iraq?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Worst: I've had some kind of stomache virus for the last day and it's really draining my energy.

Best: I ate something for the first time in over 36 hours.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I had a good day off and made a heap of graphics from POTC~AWE.

WORST: I have to get up really early tomorrow on my day off and my stupid cat got into a fight.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
ooh bedsy, i saw POTC... loved it!!! glad i saw it with other people though cos at times i was confused lol and thanks for the tip to stay after the credits... there was nearly a full theatre and everyone walked out but us

best: only two more days of uni to go for this semester and got an assignment back which i did better than i thought i would

worst: had a test today... not sure how i went

~bedsy~

First Grade
the_knights_rule said:
ooh bedsy, i saw POTC... loved it!!! glad i saw it with other people though cos at times i was confused lol and thanks for the tip to stay after the credits... there was nearly a full theatre and everyone walked out but us
Yeah that was the same for me, I knew to stay behind because of the first 2. But alot of people just got up and left, I felt like standing up and screaming stay behind there will be something good on :lol:
I don't understand why people find this film confusing.

BEST: It wasn't as cold this morning when I got up early.

WORST: I still had to get up early.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
Yeah that was the same for me, I knew to stay behind because of the first 2. But alot of people just got up and left, I felt like standing up and screaming stay behind there will be something good on :lol:
I don't understand why people find this film confusing.

i think its jsut cos theres lots going on or u have to remember stuff from the other films... i dunno im easily confused though! :lol:

best: found $15 in on of my bags i havent used it a while! wooo no idea where that was from! and im really poor so its good

worst: umm not much

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Home early :D

Worst: I am so tired and I don't know why - nearly fell asleep on the couch just then. What the?

Stranger

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
best: found $15 in on of my bags i havent used it a while! wooo no idea where that was from! and im really poor so its good
Would you believe me if i said i lost 15 bucks at your house last month?

~bedsy~

First Grade
the_knights_rule said:
i think its jsut cos theres lots going on or u have to remember stuff from the other films... i dunno im easily confused though! :lol:
I probebely understand it more because I have probebely seen COTBP and DMC a 100 times each :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got to talk to a certain someone (they know who they are) today. Always brightens my day.

WORST: Working the weekend, so I can't go to a party in Armidale tomorrow night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.