What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Woohoo weekend! Going on a seaplane for a scenic trip tomorrow :D

Worst: Been quite tired this week.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Great win. Great weekend. My family is superb.

worst - I am losing my lil brother to the travelling bug :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Great day today but exhausted. Just got home after being out since 9am this morning. Went on a Sydney highlights seaplane ride which was incredible :D then brunch in potts point then shopping for snowboarding gear. Got some new goggles - black with diamantes! yeah! :D Then hung out at my sisters then to a mate's place for a barbecue.

Worst: I feel a sore throat and cold coming on...

Stranger

Coach
Best : Had a good day today. Moving up in the refing world too :D running touch-lines for the 17's/18's and Middles for 13's/14's :D

Worst : Ankle is sore as and im tired.

Frederick

Staff member
the_knights_rule said:
best: had such an awesome night last night and no uni this week

worst: 6am bedtime stuffs you up!!
If you had gone to bed at 5 like the rest of us, you wouldn't be so tired :lol:

BEST: Awesome day yesterday. Gosford for the footy, then onto Sydney for Rusho's belated birthday party which was completely awesome.

WORST: f**kin tired as :lol:

dyslexie

Juniors
im doin this for the w/e as today sucks coz its a work day.
best:Saturday night was the funnest night i've had in i cant remember how long!!! LARFSS all the way :D. i have not laughed so much in god knows how long, was freakin awesome. plus i got to wear cool retro ish clothes haha
worst: yes, 6 am bedtimes do really stuff u up and it will stuff me up for the rest of the week!! thank god for a half day wednesday and a long weekend!!!

les norton

First Grade
best - didnt have to get yucky freckles cut off me today.

worst - i still had to bloody pay for it like they did.

(I am not ungrateful for health i swear...i'm just poor this week.)

best best - I did take a sicky day when i am 100% healthy :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Loving the start I've made to my new novel and I've got tomorrow off to work on it

WORST: Nothing. Work this afternoon, maybe?

les norton

First Grade
Best - Its friday and my lil brother's birthday :)

worst - There is a full day of work ahead of me and fridays always suck in my line of work.

stevo

Juniors
Best - Starting to move house
Worse - Starting to move house and all the changing of address that goes with it, changing of phone, electricity etc.....

I hate moving but atleast this will be the last time for quite a while. I love my dad :)

stevo

Juniors
New Worse - No internet connection at new place till tuesday/wednesday :fist:

Hope you guys are all ok down there. We are only getting updates on the damn ship. Doesn't sound all that great. Hope it doesn't ruin Nobby's. That place is beautiful :(

Risa

Bench
Best: I'm home...and everything is okay here.

Worst: Left work at 5pm and got home about 10.30. Trains stopped at Hornsby due to a mud slide at Wondabyne. Went to the movies with my sister and saw Shrek 3 then got a bus home..so dead LOL.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a pretty good night out, making some new friends and getting drunk for next to nothing (hoorah for cashed up flatmates)

WORST: The Crusade contingent might not be able to make my housewarming due to the flooding in Newcastle

les norton

First Grade
best - I'm off to the races to make my millions :D

worst - i have developed a slight addiction to that goldrush game on ninemsn

Status
Not open for further replies.