What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: I BEAT THE SMART KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i came first in society and culture wooohoo my teacher said she can tell ive been studying cos its shown and ive improved my mark heaps...... funny that i didnt really studying much more than i usually do ..... must jsut be getting smart lol. i never come first so im excited. and i also had three hour break at school so we lounged around in the sun :D

worst: tired still

garden fairy

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
best: I BEAT THE SMART KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OOh, I bent my wookie!" If you know The Simpsons inside out, you'll understand!

Best: A hot chocolate from Gloria Jeans.
Worst: Got absolutely nothing done, was a massive stuff around of a day, driving my boyfriend all over the place, and then finding out he has two blood clots in his calf, which need treatment - we're now $380 out of pocket because we had to pay to get the ultrasound and an xray done. I am so unbelieveably exhausted I want to curl into the foetal position and cry like a five year old...

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Organising a Qld holiday in October.
Finding out I get a footy tipping prize from Round 21!

Worst: Boys.

~bedsy~

First Grade
garden fairy said:
"OOh, I bent my wookie!" If you know The Simpsons inside out, you'll understand!
:lol: I understand.

BEST: The Knights having a home semi and having more money in the bank than I though, and also have mint Areo chocolate.

WORST: Poor George last night on Grey's Anantomy. I went for a job interview today, but I don't thing I went too well.

astrogirl

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
WORST: Poor George last night on Grey's Anantomy.
Oh, how BAD was that. Poor George. The scene was so bad, I almost couldn't watch it. How could Meredith do that to him.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: still happy i beat the smart kids :lol: and going out for dinner tonight :D applying for a new job wooo screw mcdonalds!!

worst: umm not much but i missed out on a shift at work becos it was a realyl long one finishing at 11:30 at the earliest but i haev a before school class the next day so i couldnt do it dammit!

northey

First Grade
from yesterday:

BEST: had a fantastic day at uni. had a convo with this really nice guy inbetween classes... had fun laughing at my friend. actually enjoyed the 3hrs of english and 2hrs of philosophy!

WORST: nothing

today

BEST: day off

WORST: got assignments and home work to do

Jedda

Juniors
Best - was allowed to drive the work vehicle into work unsupervised today due to the boss being sick...I'm seriously missing having a car.

Worst - have to stop reading the forums and actually go back to doing some work.:(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went out to lunch with the girls, which we havent done in about a month cos of exams. it was yummy! and i found my watch!!!!!!!!!! soooo happy.... i lost it about a month and a half ago and ive been lost without it. it was in a really bizarre place too!

worst: parents get back from overseas tomorro.... i was enjoying the freedom!! although.... it means presents haha wooo and i forgot a dress fitting for my formal dress woops!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: It's technically the end of my (uni) week.

Worst: Had a sh*t day - a uni class got cancelled and I failed a maths quiz; have assignments due tomorrow which I can't be bothered doing, and just feel blech.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had an awesome day filming interviews and then watching them back. had a good convo today with the guy i met on tuesday!! my friend and i took some funny photos on his camera phone. IT SNOWED THISMORNING

WORST: nothing at all

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: my formal dress is looking good :D and my parents brought back presents yay

worst: no more freedom :lol: although my parents are going away AGAIN on sat!

Parki

Bench
best: i get a day off tomorrow, and the nfl season starts (HELL YES)
worst: im getting beaten.... by a computer game.... repeatedly.... it does not bode well for my sanity

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ Only working 9 - 12, so technically that means a long weekend!

Worst ~~ The class I have today is certainly not my fave class in the world. Four boys who say nothing but "F this" and "F that" ... and they are only 6.

northey

First Grade
BEST: its friday, so i don;t have uni.

WORST: won't get to watch the game tonight, cause i'll be working and it is a live broadcast, when it is delayed i get to watch the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.