What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great night out despite the weather and scored some cheap taxi trips which was good seeing as im broke

worst: cut my hand last night on a glass, i i was bumped and it smashed on the bar and resulted in a big cut which i should have gone and got stitches for but i think its too late now

Stranger

Coach
Best : Had a free night and won some money on the pokies! :D

Worst : Ended up in a fight at the pub

Best : Didn't lose. ;-)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ummmmm

worst: my stupid hand hurts and its in a bad spot so the bandaid wont stay on properly :fist: and i saw a really cute puppy today at the pet shop and i really wanted it :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Onto day two of my diet and I'm not quite as hungry as I was yesterday :lol:

WORST: Haven't got many hours at work this week

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My brother has 2 weeks hols and his gone to Port Macquarie for most of it. So I'm all alone, and won't be bothered by his rot.

WORST: It's so cold.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a good pay last night and was able to splash out on a few new DVDs and games

WORST: It is so...f**king...cold here.

Misanthrope

Staff member
awww didums... there is still heaps of snow and looks like it is going to snow again

If it snowed there, at least it got a little warmer beforehand. We're just stuck on frigid.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got the day off thanks to a (phantom) fall down the stairs :lol:

WORST: Another miserable, wet day

Status
Not open for further replies.