What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
NEW WORST: Due to miscommunication between my agent and I, my visa application was missing a crucial part.

NEW BEST: My mate in Armidale has been kind enough to pick up my sealed transcripts from the University, my parents are hooning down tomorrow to get them, and we can post them again on Monday.

Misanthrope

Staff member
NEW NEW BEST: Going to get drunk tonight. It's been a month since I was last pissed

NEW NEW WORST: Have work at 10am :(

Risa

Bench
Best: Loving daylight savings, and got a heap done today. Bought new swimmers yesterday which I love!!

Worst: Friends with dramas, kinda over it atm.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Just finished my last weekend of work for the next year. Hurrah for finally having a job that recognises the sanctity of the weekend!

WORST: Been feeling a little down the last couple of days. Just at one of those low confidence stages, I guess.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Misanthrope said:
BEST: Just finished my last weekend of work for the next year. Hurrah for finally having a job that recognises the sanctity of the weekend!

WORST: Been feeling a little down the last couple of days. Just at one of those low confidence stages, I guess.

shouldnt your best be recieving awesome phone calls in the middle of the night :lol:

brandell

Juniors
Best: Last night I found out that I have been cast in a play that is on in the Civic Playhouse next year. I am Pozzo in Waiting for Godot and it's a professional job in which I will get paid!

Worst: I still have to do this other play in Maitland that is really pissing me off...

Jedda

Juniors
Best - went for a walk at the beach after work, maybe this summer thing isn't so bad after all.

Worst - no aircon in my office at work and I've got paperwork that still needs doing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Done with work for another few days and Australia are making a bid for the 2018 World Cup! :)

WORST: Money is so damn tight

Parki

Bench
best: took a day off work

best: brett scored me a game winning TOUCHDOWNNNNNNN

best: i still got paid even though i didnt go, hooray

there are no worsts today

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: It's my day off

WORST: It's not really a worst, but it's stinking hot here and sleeting. I thought Serc would find that interesting

dyslexie

Juniors
best: pay day ! again haha, i only got my pay yesterday for last week !
also discovered i only need to save $500 and my birthday holiday is paid off !!
giggity !
worst: tired as, cant wait til the weekend and more sleep.
glandular fever sucks wang.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My flatmate has agreed to keep the Austar on when I leave. No cancellation fee for me!

WORST: Uh... there's still 21 days until I leave

Status
Not open for further replies.