What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bushy, urs is of good quality. Parki, urs is as well. We're a good chance of winning this one I think.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Would you believe it, but a 425-425 draw!!! Fantastic game, great effort fellas.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Very good showing considering our disrupted preparation and another debut. Great work from PK, and TJS continues to score well for us. An all around good effort.

Now, I'm away for a residential school next week - so I'm out. TJS, you're free to organise the team.

Jobdog said:
Would you believe it, but a 425-425 draw!!! Fantastic game, great effort fellas.

Didn't somebody say it would be a high scoring thriller? :)

Great work guys... the Warriors really had a go this week and personally I'm pretty happy to take away a point.

OK, the fun never stops... who wants a run for next week?

RABK

Referee
I'm up for a run, providing i head back up the Hume on sunday in something other then a coffin....

Good response guys... nearly the whole team locked in already.

The team so far...

NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS
1. The Joey Show (c)
2. Jobdog
3. PrideKnight
4. Red and Blue Knight

One more starter and two benchies needed, who's putting their hand up?

Parki

Bench
ill be on the bench

im going to be flat out trimming down the crusade melbourne report, my brain will be all dried up by the time game time comes around

that being said im sure i can get something up if slackarses dont post

Misanthrope

Staff member
TJS, talk to GC Gladiator (bumper_benny@hotmail.com) - I know he was keen to sub in when I thought PK might not make it in time. It might be a good idea to get les in on the action as well, if she can.

antonius

Coach
Guys if I can give you a tip. Try not to have every article Knights related, and try and steer away from match reports. Originality always scores well.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, I've said as much before. You need to write something league related, but it needs to be interesting. Bear in mind the ref is reading at most ten posts a week - I know when I mark, I mark hard on things that bore me.

Latest posts