What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

BTW, a hearty congrats to all who played this eek. I thought we really bought the goods this week and we were just dead unlucky to run into an Eels side that turned on a blinder. 425 is a more than respectable team score and most weeks would have been enough to see us home.

Congrats in particular to Parki, an 87 on debut is a top effort by any standards!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Who else is up for a run? I'll bench it, although I have something ready if need be.

1: The_Joey_Show (c)
2: MrCharisma
3: Jobdog
4: Parki
5:

6: chriswalkerbush
7:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Methinks this week we'll go back to just doing whatever article catches our fancy. Using topics every round would get a little dull.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Still looking for another starter and a reliable benchie. Kim, are you available to weave your special brand of magic?

Paulie, just read your offering mate. Fantastic stuff... a real good account of what was a gtreat day at the footy, regardless of the result.

BTW, a big welcome to the madhouse for Chris (PrideKnight). I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Matty, urs is sensational. Good score for you is surely coming up. Much better than mine :(

This is MrCharisma

I can't post

I've been busy as all hell, I've gotta work tonight and during the time I was going to write it, I've now been called to a work meeting all tonight.

OK Mags, not a problem mate.

Looking for a saviour here guys... we need someone that can bash up an article at a minute's notice! Bushie? Les? Jamie?

BTW, just a reminder to PK and Parki, game finishes tonight 9pm guys. How are the articles coming along?

Parki

Bench
im writing mine now

its not very good, but it will be up this afternoon

then ill start work on my cowboys report

Parki

Bench
my reports done 750 words

if we lose because of it ill cop it on the chin, im having massive problems doing my writing this week