What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

RABK

Referee
Mine wil lbe up but upon completion it was 1300 words so a lot of editing and cutting to be done. :lol:

RABK

Referee
Ok guys after editing the bloody thing i suffered a brown out (half a black out) and lost half the article as i am one of those people that always forget to save as i go!

I have put together an article though, probably crap but all 5 of us are up. Well doen team.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm back!

Haven't had a chance to swing by and check out the posts yet, but it's on my rather large to do list for the day. Thanks heaps to everyone, particularly TJS for stepping up and captaining the side in my absence.

Yay! The boss is back!

I'll hand the reigns back over Bushie... the rabble are all yours!

Knights, it was an honour to lead you, even if it was only temporarily.

WE WIN, WE WIN, WE WIN...

Great work guys, a very solid 426-345 win over an undermanned Lions outfit. Margin would have been bigger if the skipper could have come up with closer to 750 coherent words, but at least I didn't cost us the game!

Congrats to PK for his brilliant 95 and his MotM award, and to Les for more of her monotonous brilliance... another spectacular 90.

les norton

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
WE WIN, WE WIN, WE WIN...

Great work guys, a very solid 426-345 win over an undermanned Lions outfit. Margin would have been bigger if the skipper could have come up with closer to 750 coherent words, but at least I didn't cost us the game!

Congrats to PK for his brilliant 95 and his MotM award, and to Les for more of her monotonous brilliance... another spectacular 90.

Good stuff!!\\\\:D/ You are way too tough on yourself!

Absolute champion effort PK!!!

Thanks...really happy with 90 :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
We're firing this season and we've got a big home clash against the Sharks this week. I know a lot of Newie fans love to see the Knights thrash the Sharks in real life - so let's get out there and make art imitate life! Who's up for a run against the old enemy?

PrideKnight

Bench
Hey Cap, im really gettin the hang of this, im up for another run

that 95 feels really good, and i want another :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
So far:

1: CWBush (c)
2: PrideKnight
3: Gene Krupa
4: The_Joey_Show
5:

6: Jobdog
7: Red and Blue Knight
8:

RABK

Referee
I'll bench it but will write an article incase i'm needed.

If you need me to start i'm more then happy to do that.

I'm in... I was going to ask for a week off but I've got a four day weekend coming up so I'll whack something decent together in that time.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Team updated! I've left you on the bench, RABK so we have a reliable reserve ready. MrC usually fills the role but I know he has a busy week.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Due to the fact that the childcare centre won't look after Jake because of his eye, I won't have the time to get my essay in before deadline, so I'll have to withdraw from the game this week.

I'm really sorry but it can't be helped atm. I'll be up for a future game if you still want me.

RABK

Referee
Are we all able to still get our articles in guys? Obviously there's been a big distraction this week.

Edit: Just saw that Mr Krupa is out, JD you up?

Latest posts