What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Kim you are a legend! I was just about to PM you and beg you (hey, I have no shame!) to play. Without our skipper, I really think we are in need of our star performer this week.

No pressure!

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!

I just checked the draw and the next round doesn't start for another two weeks due to the ANZAC Test being played this week.

This gives you another two weeks to get those articles together. If everyone can still play, I will go with the team listed.

Match starts: May 7th

Haha I like your enthusiasm PK.

I'm moseying over to the game thread to post the team now. I hope we have all been working on our articles over the Test weekend break... it's back on like Donkey Kong!

I'm not sure if we need a third sub, but if it is a home game I'll throw Bushy in as our Number 8. Hopefully he won't be needed.

PrideKnight

Bench
Mines up,
It wrote itself
Whens thursday gunna be here????????

I'm really happy with this one, just coz its something that plays around my mind frequently. Plus it might unnerve people and cause controversy, which i love.... mwuhahahahaha

Great article PK.

I loved it as your (interim) F7's captain, and loved it even more as your mate.

There's no such thing as a guaranteed high scorer in F7's, but if that article doesn't get 90+ I'll be checking to make sure that our match isn't being refereed by Russell Smith!:)

les norton

First Grade
I dont know how much help i can be JD, I think all my articles have been about me!! :D

This one is no different.

I am so selfish :oops:

Jobdog said:
Guys, I'm really struggling to think of a topic. Any ideas???

I'd love to help JD, but I've gotta think of my own bloody topic first.

Dead set struggling this week... hoping that something jumps up and bites me on the ass real soon.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
My article is up. I sincerely apologise, cos it really isn't that good at all.

My article is up too. I'm not really sure if it's any good or not, but I guess that's for the ref to decide.

Kim and Jamie, how are we going? Remember that the game finishes tonight guys!

Latest posts