What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

RABK

Referee
Good effort.

Considering we have TJS, PK and Les all on the sidelines that is a fine team score.

Personally i thought we we're very unlucky to lose.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Considering we have TJS, PK and Les all on the sidelines that is a fine team score.

Personally i thought we we're very unlucky to lose

I don't think we were unlucky at all. I'd not have marked any of our articles higher than they got. I think we were beaten by a side that was better organised on the day. As I said, proof-reading and ensuring your articles aren't rushed is important.

As for the absence of key players, that can't be used as an excuse for a loss. les is a brilliant impact player, and I know it's better to use her sparingly to avoid the risk of her getting burnt out. TJS and I are generally the team workhorses, so it's good to have him back on board this week.

Who else is up for a run?

1: CWBush (c)
2: The_Joey_Show
3:
4:
5:

6:
7:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Still need a fair few more players. Who is up for a run this week? Remember, articles wouldn't be due until Wednesday next week.

les norton

First Grade
:(

I am really sorry guys that I can't contribute more. Things are just insane.
How much does it suck that the only thing i enjoy writing i dont have time for because i have to write the things I don't wanna. I'm whinging again.

You guys are doing great!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Team is up, if there's any problems, let me know. PK - if you have something done, I can sub Brandell out. I just wasn't sure if you were up for it.

My article's going to be entitled
'Hang the Bastard, Hang Him High' and will be a tribute to Michael Hagan

My article is up. It's something a bit different and I don;t know how that ref will take it, but I like it and had good fun writing it.

All feedback and thoughts are appreciated.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Matty, your article is an absolute gem. I dare say that Tim might think that its something a little better than "an absolute gem" though. If that doesn't score well, there is something wrong.

Oh btw Bushy thanks for putting me on the bench without checking with me first :p

Jobdog said:
Matty, your article is an absolute gem. I dare say that Tim might think that its something a little better than "an absolute gem" though. If that doesn't score well, there is something wrong.

Oh btw Bushy thanks for putting me on the bench without checking with me first :p

Thanks for the nice words mate. I showed Tim the article before I put it up, and he told me that it embarrasses the hell out of him, which adds to the fun of it for me!

And don't stress too much about being named on the bench. Bushy is confident that we will all post and that our benchies will not be needed, but captains are not allowed to name teams that are a man short. If he didn't name a full team I think we would have forfeited.

les norton

First Grade
I like it alot Matt :D

Makes me wish that I can get all my sh*t sorted so i can come down and finally meet all you characters.

That would be awesome.

(I cant believe I used the word awesome...havent done that since i watched bill and teds like 10 years ago....:D)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh btw Bushy thanks for putting me on the bench without checking with me first

I don't expect to have to use you - just wanted a name there and yours came to mind.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That'd be tops, Paulie. Myself and Randy will most definitely have something done but I haven't heard much from MrC or Jamie today.

Latest posts