What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

RABK

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
:D

Never sweat with me guys. Just with work and all i sometimes only get home 10 minutes before 9. :lol:

Personally dissapointed with my article, though the last time i said that i scored 91. But if there is a week to have a low scoring article i guess this is it - 5 on 3 it is, fulltime.

:LOL:

I gotta bag my articles more often...

MrCharisma

Bench
By the looks of it, MrCharisma has been picked to play for 'The Rest Of The World' team for next week.

I should be up for this game still...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm also playing for Rest of the World (drawing on my Irish heritage). LeagueNut has asked me to see if anyone else in the red and blue wants to make their representative debut.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Alright guys, the game thread is already up and due date is a week from tonight. Who is up for a run?

Misanthrope

Staff member
1: CWBush (c)
2: les norton
3: TheJoeyShow
4: Red and Blue Knight
5: MrCharisma

6: PrideKnight
7: brandell

I'll have a run. I've got a couple of ideas in mind, including one that I think could be a corker if I can get the wording right...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Indeed. I posted requesting a team last Wednesday, but hadn't been online much since then to prod people.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll get to work on mine tonight and have it up sometime tomorrow. How is everyone else going?

Misanthrope

Staff member
How's everything going, guys? I've got Randy on stand-by, and PK's in for Jamie. Magro, Kim - how are you going?